- You can now click the current temperature to compare the F/C temps! This was a user suggestion and I really like it!
- The Last Updated time at the top of the screen now shows the actual time of the location.
- Updated FAQ section in the upper right drop-down menu
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements.
Nominated for a 2018 Webby Award in the Mobile Sites & Apps - Services & Utilities category!!
Listed in Google Play's "Best of 2017" as one of the top 5 new apps!!
Welcome to What The Forecast?!! Finally, there is an accurate Android weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
The app features:
- Over 6657 completely obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
- Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
- Highly accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
- Daily forecasts for 7 days.
- Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
- Select from U.S. (F) or international units (C).
- Description of basic weather terms used in the app.
**Make sure you go into the app settings and set the profanity setting to "On" for the full effect. You won't be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don't know you.).
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 16, 2019
Uploaded:October 12, 2019 at 1:12PM UTC
File size:40.02 MB
Uploaded:September 24, 2019 at 11:22PM UTC
File size:39.69 MB
Uploaded:August 18, 2019 at 6:47PM UTC
File size:40.41 MB
Uploaded:August 12, 2019 at 4:52PM UTC
File size:40.59 MB
Uploaded:July 10, 2019 at 7:17AM UTC
File size:41.22 MB
Uploaded:June 16, 2019 at 8:27PM UTC
File size:41.05 MB
Uploaded:June 7, 2019 at 6:06PM UTC
File size:41.3 MB
Uploaded:May 7, 2019 at 4:33PM UTC
File size:40.79 MB
Uploaded:April 8, 2019 at 7:57PM UTC
File size:40.36 MB
Uploaded:March 20, 2019 at 8:17PM UTC
File size:67.96 MB