arm + x86
Relax and unwind with an all-new way to experience Alto’s Adventure. No score, no game over, no distractions. Immerse yourself in a soothing new soundtrack, composed especially for Zen Mode. Swipe from the right edge of the Title Screen to begin!
Frame the perfect shot and easily share it to Facebook, Twitter, and more – or save it to your device for later (and for sharing on Instagram)! Enable Photo Mode from the pause menu at any time.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
"A piece of interactive art"
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
Uploaded:August 12, 2017 at 4:12AM UTC
File size:62.01 MB
Uploaded:April 26, 2017 at 11:22PM UTC
File size:57.03 MB
Uploaded:March 9, 2017 at 8:01PM UTC
File size:47.22 MB
Uploaded:June 9, 2016 at 4:51AM UTC
File size:46.8 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2016 at 7:03PM UTC
File size:37.96 MB
Uploaded:February 13, 2016 at 3:46AM UTC
File size:46.49 MB
Uploaded:February 11, 2016 at 3:05AM UTC
File size:46.44 MB