BETA VERSION 8.4.7
Added import Mi Fit data backup
Added import Google Fit weight data
Added Maps notifications custom icon (Mi Band 2 only)
Added workout comparison custom period (see workout settings)
Fixed firmware update minor bug
- Workout maps route animation
- Improved license check/recovery
- Voip calls notifications support
- Improved Strava sync support
- Added notification keep screen on (Mi Band 3)
- Improved csv data export speed
- Updated translations
- Fixed bugs
Do a phone reboot after app update if connection / notifications stop working
- Mi Band 2 & 3 text display support (caller name, Whatsapp messages, contact names, ...)
- Workout session: analyze each your workout sessions (steps, heart, calories, GPS)
- Mi Band 2 & 3 button custom actions (next music track, ...)
- Widgets, custom reminders, custom alarms, ....
- Custom wake me up and power nap alarms
- Customize notifications for each contact (mom, friends, ...)
- Ignore unwanted notifications (Whatsapp groups, ...)
- Anti-loss phone feature
- Tasker (and similar app) support
- Sleep as Android support (Mi Band 2 & 3 only)
- Heart monitor (without keep phone near band)
- Steps, sleep, heart, calories, weight data tracking and analysis
- Basic app and call notification support
- Setup up to 8 alarms
- Mi Scale 1 & 2 basic support
- Firmware update
Amazfit Arc and Bip supported: please check Notify & Fitness for Amazfit app
Get vibrations and flashes on your band when you receive a notification on your smartphone, you'll never miss any call or your friends' messages.
You can personalize the notification of all incoming and missed calls and you will instantly be notified each time you receive an SMS or a Whatsapp message.
Other cool features have been added:
* schedule heart monitor
* export your data to spreadsheet
* sync data to Google Fit
* get alerts on too low or too high heart rates
All Mi Band supported: 3, 2, HRX, 1S, 1S, 1....
Official app is not required.
Disclaimer: This App is in no way associated with Xiaomi. This app includes no warranty.
Mi Fit, Mi Band, Amazfit is a trademark of Xiaomi/Huami.
Question: App can't find / connect with band?
Solution: Please try to re-pair your band with phone on original app, then retry on this app.
Only genuine Xiaomi band are supported
Question: High battery drain of band
Solution: Please reduce use of vibration as it drains much battery than led. Try disable stable connection option on settings.
Question: App doesn't works correctly
Solution: Please check you are not running any battery saver app like Greenify or similar.
For any other problem/suggestion email me mat90c at gmail.com
Thank for all contributors!
Uploaded:October 8, 2019 at 4:32PM UTC
File size:19 MB
Uploaded:August 27, 2019 at 11:50PM UTC
File size:15.79 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2019 at 5:45PM UTC
File size:15.75 MB
Uploaded:August 18, 2019 at 11:56PM UTC
File size:15.69 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2019 at 7:12PM UTC
File size:15.27 MB
Uploaded:August 5, 2019 at 8:09PM UTC
File size:15.26 MB
Uploaded:August 4, 2019 at 6:46PM UTC
File size:15.17 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2019 at 9:24PM UTC
File size:15.16 MB
Uploaded:July 21, 2019 at 3:15PM UTC
File size:15.05 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2019 at 1:12PM UTC
File size:14.62 MB