Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
Improved Music player support, now Notify app prevent official Mi Fit app to start music player while using notify button mode.
Added also Music player running mode option to avoid enter into music mode when there is no music player running on phone (ignore music player app inactives)
- Fixed Mi Band 3 notifications bug
- Fixed initial crash (new installation)
- New home UI
- Added sleep turnover detection
- Added sleep mood and notes
- Added quick reply custom contacts (Mi Band 4)
- Improved firmware upload (Mi Band 4)
- Improved Mi Scale 2 support
- Minor UI improvements
- Updated translations
- Fixed bugs
Mi Band 4 support!
*** TOP FEATURES ***
- Mi Band 2 & 3 & 4 text display support (caller name, Whatsapp messages, contact names, ...)
- Workout session: analyze each your workout sessions (steps, heart, calories, GPS)
- Mi Band 2 & 3 & 4 button custom actions (next music track, ...)
- Widgets, custom reminders, custom alarms, ....
- Custom wake me up and power nap alarms
- Customize notifications for each contact (mom, friends, ...)
- Ignore unwanted notifications (Whatsapp groups, ...)
- Anti-loss phone feature
- Tasker (and similar app) support
- Sleep as Android support (Mi Band 2 & 3 & 4 only)
- Heart monitor (without keep phone near band)
- Steps, sleep, heart, calories, weight data tracking and analysis
- Basic app and call notification support
- Setup up to 8 alarms
- Mi Scale 1 & 2 support
- Firmware update
Amazfit Arc and Bip supported: please check Notify & Fitness for Amazfit app
Get vibrations and flashes on your band when you receive a notification on your smartphone, you'll never miss any call or your friends' messages.
You can personalize the notification of all incoming and missed calls and you will instantly be notified each time you receive an SMS or a Whatsapp message.
Other cool features have been added:
* schedule heart monitor
* export your data to spreadsheet
* sync data to Google Fit
* get alerts on too low or too high heart rates
All Mi Band supported: 4, 3, 2, HRX, 1S, 1S, 1....
Official app is not required.
Disclaimer: This App is in no way associated with Xiaomi. This app includes no warranty.
Mi Fit, Mi Band, Amazfit is a trademark of Xiaomi/Huami.
Disclaimer: This tool does not provide medical advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Question: App can't find / connect with band?
Solution: Please try to re-pair your band with phone on original app, then retry on this app.
Only genuine Xiaomi band are supported
Question: High battery drain of band
Solution: Please reduce use of vibration as it drains much battery than led. Try disable stable connection option on settings.
Question: App doesn't works correctly
Solution: Please check you are not running any battery saver app like Greenify or similar.
For any other problem/suggestion email me mat90c at gmail.com
Thank for all contributors!
Uploaded:July 8, 2020 at 10:08PM UTC
File size:26.09 MB
Uploaded:June 2, 2020 at 12:38AM UTC
File size:25.77 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2020 at 3:28PM UTC
File size:25.98 MB
Uploaded:May 22, 2020 at 3:10PM UTC
File size:25.91 MB
Uploaded:April 2, 2020 at 7:42PM UTC
File size:20.05 MB
Uploaded:March 6, 2020 at 8:48PM UTC
File size:19.94 MB
Uploaded:February 19, 2020 at 8:30PM UTC
File size:19.92 MB
Uploaded:February 10, 2020 at 6:31PM UTC
File size:19.29 MB
Uploaded:January 7, 2020 at 12:35AM UTC
File size:18.77 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2019 at 12:16AM UTC
File size:19.6 MB