Continued use of PaperKarma now requires signing up for a monthly or annual paid subscription.
We hope you have enjoyed 6 years of free service. Unfortunately this was not a viable strategy. The free app was shut down by the old team in early 2017 and is now fully deprecated. We are a new team that is actively supporting the app.
Please support us in our mission by subscribing and helping us meet the costs of reducing your junk mail.
Take a step toward protecting your privacy while also protecting the environment. Each year 85 billion pieces of unwanted mail clutter US mailboxes, with 44% of these direct mailings ending up in trash landfills (unopened!).
With PaperKarma, you hold the power to prevent direct marketing mail from being printed in your name in the first place.
How easy is it to stop all this junk mail?
• Simply open the app and snap a pic of the offending junk mail
• We apply some magic to automatically identify and recognize the mailer
• Simply confirm your choice and we work behind the scenes to unsubscribe you.
Boom! It’s really that easy.
PaperKarma has been featured on ABC, CBS, The New York Times, NBC's The Today Show, LifeHacker, TechCrunch, and more.
PaperKarma can stop:
- Coupon Books
- Credit Card Offers
- White and Yellow Pages
- If you can take a picture of it, PaperKarma will try to stop it!
- If a company is sending you unwanted mail, we'll find them and remove your name/address from their mailing list.
- It's dead simple to use — just take a photo, tap "Unsubscribe," and you're set!
- Track the mail you've submitted, and watch as PaperKarma identifies and eliminates it.
- Learn what information PaperKarma finds about the senders.
- Watch as your paper waste goes down month by month.
- Share your environmental good karma via Facebook and Twitter.
How does it work?
Our system is simple. We've built a massive database of company information. When we identify your photo, we use this information to instantly submit a request on your behalf. If we don't know about the company already, our database discovers what we need to know automatically.
Uploaded:September 8, 2017 at 6:58AM UTC
File size:4.49 MB