Version: 2.0.1 (135)
Supports installation on external storage.
Target: Android 11 (API 30)
1. Optimized interaction, more convenient operation
2. Bug fixed, smoother user experience
The PDF converter is used to convert PDF format and other common file formats quickly.
It takes only 3 steps to complete a converting process:
1. choose a format.
2. choose one file or a batch of files.
3. Press the convert button.
Major features of PDF converter:
1. Convert between PDF and other types of documents (currently support Word/Excel/PPT/Image).
+ Convert PDF to word, excel, powerpoint and image.
+ Convert word, excel, powerpoint and image to PDF.
2. Support conversion of local documents and documents on the cloud.
3. No limit on the size of the converted documents.
4. Support batch document conversion.
5. After conversion, you can easily share documents through common social IM Apps.
6. Support local document management.
1. Scan PDF from your camera and convert the scan results directly.
2. Support URL convert, read URL and directly convert the content.
3. Document OCR supports intelligent text recognition.
Supported conversion types:
- PDF to Word
- PDF to Excel
- PDF to PowerPoint
- PDF to Image
- Word to PDF
- Excel to PDF
- PowerPoint to PDF
- Image to PDF
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Version:2.0.1(135) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:February 11, 2022 at 5:03AM UTC
File size:27.64 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2022 at 6:48AM UTC
File size:14.41 MB
Uploaded:July 1, 2022 at 11:05AM UTC
File size:14.55 MB
Uploaded:March 25, 2022 at 10:01PM UTC
File size:14.55 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2022 at 2:09PM UTC
File size:14.28 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2022 at 2:57AM UTC
File size:41.85 MB
Uploaded:June 18, 2021 at 9:47AM UTC
File size:10.62 MB