Version: 0.32.4 (395)
Target: Android 10 (Q, API 29)
Niagara Launcher v0.32.4 · Minor Notification improvements
• Improved title of notifications in swipe actions (Group names are now shown again & custom font is being applied)
• Notification summaries that show next to app icons are now getting updated when you had multiple notifications and some of them were dismissed
• Bugfix: Again, squashed a bunch of bugs that led to crashes on the previous version
• Updated translations (you can participate here: crwd.in/niagara-launcher)
• 📆 At a glance calendar events! But not only that, you can also open your calendar agenda by tapping on the date, the weather’s there as well.
• Improved dark theme (lowered brightness of dark mode color & added an additional mode for Android 10+ that will enable dark theme just based on your system and not on your wallpaper color)
• Shortcut names are not getting shortened anymore.
• A lot of visual tweaks
🏆 A standout new Android launcher for ergonomic efficiency · Computerworld
🏆 Featured on XDA Developers
🏆 Nominated as one of the best launchers of 2019 by Lifewire, Tom's Guide and AndroidPIT
▌ Top reasons to use Niagara Launcher:
🔤 All apps in a simplified list · You just need to scroll either of the edges on the launcher to get access to all of your apps instantly.
💬 Interact with notifications right on the home screen · Unlike most other launchers, Niagara Launcher gives you essential information about received messages at a glance and directly on your home screen. Swiping on a notification expands it and lets you reply quickly.
✋ Ergonomic efficiency · Niagara Launcher is optimized for one hand usage. Your apps are always within reach and the scrollbar can be used from both sides.
⚡ Lightweight & fast · Niagara Launcher is not only lightweight to your phone’s resources, but at just a few megabytes in size, the app takes up very little space. Next to simplicity, fluidity is one of the most important aspects of Niagara Launcher.
🎵 Media Player · Music controls automatically show up on your home screen when they're needed, too – anytime you're playing audio from an app.
🦄 Theming · Niagara Launcher pulls colors from your wallpaper for a nice thematic effect. Additionally, you can choose between a light or dark theme. Icon packs are supported as well – you can even apply an icon of your choice to each app individually.
🕶️ Hide unwanted Apps · Hide all pre-installed bloatware, to get a clean and tidy home screen.
🏃 Active development & great community · Niagara Launcher is in active development and has a very supportive community. If you ever have a problem or just want to voice your opinions about the launcher, you can join the community:
🔹 Twitter: twitter.com/niagaralauncher
🔹 Telegram support & discussion group: t.me/niagara_launcher
🔹 Subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/NiagaraLauncher
🔹 Submit a feature request or report a bug: github.com/8bitPit/Niagara-Issues
Uploaded:September 12, 2020 at 2:35PM UTC
File size:5.94 MB
Uploaded:September 7, 2020 at 5:10PM UTC
File size:5.92 MB
Uploaded:September 4, 2020 at 5:01PM UTC
File size:5.87 MB
Uploaded:July 30, 2020 at 10:56PM UTC
File size:5.95 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2020 at 5:46PM UTC
File size:5.97 MB
Uploaded:June 11, 2020 at 7:45PM UTC
File size:5.71 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2020 at 6:38AM UTC
File size:6.18 MB
Uploaded:June 4, 2020 at 9:26AM UTC
File size:5.62 MB
Uploaded:May 31, 2020 at 5:23PM UTC
File size:6.18 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2020 at 8:12AM UTC
File size:5.62 MB