- Launched PhonePe Keyboard - Get access to all PhonePe features on Whatsapp, Facebook messenger and other apps.
- Rate stores you pay at on the transaction confirmation screen
- Look up transactions between you and your contacts. Check out 'View History' on the contact page
- Save any mobile number on the transaction screen
- Bug fixes and performance upgrades
Things you can do on the PhonePe app -
- Send and request money from your contacts anytime, anywhere.
- Recharge prepaid Mobile for most major operators/Datacard/DTH connections across the country.
- Pay postpaid Landline, Datacard and Mobile Bills for all major operators.
- Pay for utilities such as electricity and gas bills.
- Check your account balance, save beneficiaries and manage multiple bank accounts.
- Get refunds and cashbacks to your bank account in an instant.
- Split bills with your friends and settle them right away.
- Shop on Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, and other online shopping websites.
PhonePe benefits -
- Transact up to Rs.1 lakh per transaction, 24*7.
- Get instant refunds and cashbacks from our partner merchants into your PhonePe wallet. -Check wallet balance that can be withdrawn to your bank account. Cashback cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account and cannot be transferred to other users. Cashback can be redeemed for mobile recharges, bill payments, and used for merchant payments where PhonePe has been integrated as a payment option
- Top up your wallet using your UPI enabled bank account or a debit card to make instant payments to anyone.
- One-click payments using your PhonePe account at any of our merchant partner locations.
- Transact in the language of your choice. English, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Malyalam, Assamese, Gujarati, and Marathi are now live. More languages coming soon!
The PhonePe app works over the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) platform developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is powered by [REMOVED TO COMPLY WITH DMCA]. The PhonePe UPI app is safe and secure, meets all your payment and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking. No need to remember IFSC codes, account numbers, or other inconvenient details. Make instant bank transfers by just using a mobile number or a unique payment identity – your Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
PhonePe also provides you with a digital mobile wallet for faster refunds and cashbacks from our merchant partners. You can spend your wallet balance or withdraw it into your linked bank account(s) in one quick swipe. With over 70 billers live on the PhonePe App you can do quick and easy recharges for mobiles, DTH, datacards and also pay gas, electricity, landline and other utility bills.
Currently over 40 banks are UPI enabled, with more banks coming soon!
Banks currently on UPI: [REMOVED TO COMPLY WITH DMCA] (our UPI sponsor), Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, Citibank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, HSBC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indusind Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Karur Vyasa Bank, Karnataka Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Laxmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank (PNB), Punjab and Sindh Bank, Ratnakar Bank (RBL), State Bank of India (SBI), South Indian Bank (SIB), Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), TJSB Sahakari Bank, UCO Bank, United Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank
For more details, please visit our website at www.phonepe.com
Permissions for App and reasons:
SMS - This is required to verify Phone no for registration
Location - This is a requirement by NPCI for UPI transactions
Contacts - We use this to for phone numbers to send money to and choose numbers to recharge.
Camera - We use this to scan QR code.
Storage - We use this to store scanned QR code.
Accounts- This is used to prepopulate email id while signing up.
Call - This is used to detect single/vs dual sim and let user choose
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:September 11, 2019 at 10:36AM UTC
File size:30.78 MB
Uploaded:September 6, 2019 at 4:47AM UTC
File size:30.45 MB
Uploaded:August 16, 2019 at 5:30PM UTC
File size:25.06 MB
Uploaded:July 30, 2019 at 10:11AM UTC
File size:24.03 MB
Uploaded:July 1, 2019 at 5:21AM UTC
File size:23.97 MB
Uploaded:June 12, 2019 at 6:41PM UTC
File size:25.04 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2019 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:22.63 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2019 at 5:06AM UTC
File size:22.62 MB
Uploaded:April 20, 2019 at 4:17AM UTC
File size:25.82 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2019 at 12:05PM UTC
File size:25.69 MB