1. Open the app, pull up the search bar and tap the camera
2. Point Lens at something intriguing (recipe ingredients? shoes?)
3. Tap to find related ideas
Lens BETA isn’t perfect just yet, so if you see it struggling:
* Tap + to help Lens learn
* Screengrab your results (win, fail or funny!) and post them somewhere social (tag #PinterestLens)
Got feedback? Visit help.pinterest.com/contact
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas you save by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Search for an idea even if you don’t know what it’s called—built-in search guides help point your search in the right direction.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
Uploaded:March 22, 2018 at 7:57PM UTC
File size:19.29 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2018 at 4:30AM UTC
File size:19.2 MB
Uploaded:March 9, 2018 at 4:08PM UTC
File size:19.14 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2018 at 8:08PM UTC
File size:18.96 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2018 at 7:04PM UTC
File size:18.88 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2018 at 3:27PM UTC
File size:18.97 MB
Uploaded:February 10, 2018 at 7:18PM UTC
File size:18.83 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2018 at 2:30AM UTC
File size:18.76 MB
Uploaded:January 25, 2018 at 3:16AM UTC
File size:18.92 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2018 at 4:05PM UTC
File size:18.9 MB