1. Open the app, pull up the search bar and tap the camera
2. Point Lens at something intriguing (recipe ingredients? shoes?)
3. Tap to find related ideas
Lens BETA isn’t perfect just yet, so if you see it struggling:
* Tap + to help Lens learn
* Screengrab your results (win, fail or funny!) and post them somewhere social (tag #PinterestLens)
Got feedback? Visit help.pinterest.com/contact
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas you save by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Search for an idea even if you don’t know what it’s called—built-in search guides help point your search in the right direction.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:December 10, 2018 at 9:43PM UTC
File size:21.05 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2018 at 9:53PM UTC
File size:20.84 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2018 at 9:23PM UTC
File size:22.03 MB
Uploaded:November 3, 2018 at 5:38AM UTC
File size:21.99 MB
Uploaded:October 29, 2018 at 8:03PM UTC
File size:21.92 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2018 at 12:39AM UTC
File size:21.59 MB
Uploaded:October 15, 2018 at 8:24PM UTC
File size:21.52 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2018 at 6:05PM UTC
File size:21.42 MB
Uploaded:September 27, 2018 at 11:49PM UTC
File size:21.28 MB
Uploaded:September 24, 2018 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:21.32 MB