The owner can now perform the following:
• Change the game associated with the Community
• Change the name of the Community
• Select the condition for who can join the Community
• Delete the Community
Performance has been improved.
Sign-in problems for some mobile devices have been solved.
・Find Communities and join them.
・View the message of the day and posts from other members on the Community wall.
・Receive activity info from your Communities via mobile push notifications. Push notifications can be set individually for each Community.
A Sony Entertainment Network account is required to use this app.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: (doc.dl.playstation.net/doc/legal/index.html).
[If you have trouble signing in, or if you see a network connection error]
• If you have both PlayStation Communities and PlayStation App installed, change the settings on your device so that PlayStation App does not automatically close in the background.
• Update the Android System WebView from the URL below, and then try signing in again.
Uploaded:March 8, 2018 at 5:39AM UTC
File size:7.24 MB
Uploaded:December 1, 2017 at 12:43AM UTC
File size:8.33 MB
Uploaded:July 17, 2017 at 12:56AM UTC
File size:7.91 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2017 at 4:57PM UTC
File size:7.63 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2016 at 2:17AM UTC
File size:7.52 MB