- Added type effectiveness reference tool
- Added option to calculation IV using legacy stats for certain Pokemon (also accessible by tapping the “pen” button on the IV result overlay)
- New Name Generator blocks: # of energy bars, second charge move-related blocks
- Move Type and Moveset blocks now show the second charge move.
- Bug fixes
Poke Genie is a safe, reliable, accurate, and simple-to-use IV calculator for Pokemon Go – an essential tool for every Pokemon Go player. IV is an indicator of the potential of a Pokemon, a critical criterium for wisely investing stardust and candies on the worthy Pokemon.
Poke Genie helps you conveniently calculate the IVs of your Pokemon by activating overlay of Pokemon Go screen and automatically gathering information with image recognition. Even team leader's appraisal comments are automatically detected and filled in. No need to enter stats yourself, and no need to leave Pokemon Go while checking IV!
Even better, a history of scan results is automatically saved and displayed in an easy-to-read view, thus keeping a reliable and easily sortable/filterable record. With Poke Genie, you can effortlessly evaluate and keep track of your entire collection in Pokemon Go.
Ever wonder how much CP your Pokemon will have after powering it up or evolution? Poke Genie's "simulate power-up and evolution" feature shows you the exact CP and HP range as well as the amount of dust and candies it costs for each power-up and evolution. Poke Genie calculates these based on your own Pokemon's IV to give you the most precise results.
Relying only on Pokemon Go screen overlay/screenshot and requiring no logins, Poke Genie is fully compliant with Niantic’s terms of service and safe to use. In addition, Poke Genie doesn’t require Internet access, and can be used entirely offline.
Poke Genie is a must have guide app for any Pokemon Go fan!
How to check IV:
1) Set your current trainer level and team on Poke Genie main page
2) Press the “START” button to activate screen overlay of Pokemon Go
3) Open Pokemon details page and tap the Poke Genie floating button
Poke Genie does everything else. It's that simple!
* On devices that are not compatible with live overlay screen capture, Poke Genie offers a screenshot mode which will display IV results in an overlay window after a Pokemon screenshot is taken.
For both modes, please follow the quick start guide on the Poke Genie main page. Tutorial for advanced features are available in the side menu.
- Check IV of Pokemon efficiently and risk-free by automatic detection of stats from Pokemon Go screen overlay (screenshot mode also available)
- Automatic detection of team leader’s appraisal to narrow down IV combinations
- Automatic CP arc alignment to calculate the exact Pokemon level (a critical stat for accurate IV calculation)
- Display all IV combinations as well as IV range
- Keep a history of scan results (filterable/sortable)
- Simulate power ups and evolutions
- Detailed moveset analysis with stats such as DPS, EPS, and CD
- An absolutely safe tool to check IV
- Fully functional offline
We are actively improving our scan accuracy. If you find any bugs or have any feature suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poke Genie is a third-party app made by fans, and is not affiliated with the Pokémon brand, Niantic, Pokemon Go, or Nintendo.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
January 3, 2019
Uploaded:November 28, 2021 at 5:08AM UTC
File size:27.85 MB
Uploaded:November 13, 2021 at 9:44PM UTC
File size:27.82 MB
Uploaded:October 26, 2021 at 9:07PM UTC
File size:27.79 MB
Uploaded:October 15, 2021 at 3:16AM UTC
File size:27.77 MB
Uploaded:October 5, 2021 at 4:20AM UTC
File size:27.76 MB
Uploaded:September 27, 2021 at 9:58PM UTC
File size:27.76 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2021 at 2:06AM UTC
File size:27.75 MB
Uploaded:September 14, 2021 at 2:36PM UTC
File size:27.74 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2021 at 8:31PM UTC
File size:27.74 MB
Uploaded:August 24, 2021 at 3:42PM UTC
File size:27.72 MB