arm + arm64 + x86
New way for Geekbench scores to be calculated in 4.1 vs 4.0. It is not recommend to compare 4.0 scores to 4.1.
* Build Geekbench for Android with Android NDK 13b.
* Enable AArch32 cryptography instructions.
* Change Memory Latency workload to avoid cache hits on Cortex A72, A73.
* Change SQLite, LLVM workloads to improve multi-core scalability.
* Convert Histogram Equalization, Sobel to use RenderScript intrinsics.
* Change HTML5 DOM workload to reduce performance differences across platforms.
Geekbench 4 includes updated CPU tests that model real-world tasks and applications. These tests are designed to quickly and accurately measure mobile CPU performance. Every Geekbench 4 CPU test is multi-core aware, allowing Geekbench 4 to measure the full potential of your device's CPU.
Geekbench 4 also includes new GPU Compute tests that measure the processing power of your device’s GPU.
Uploaded:November 15, 2017 at 5:34AM UTC
File size:95.53 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2017 at 4:37PM UTC
File size:95.5 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2017 at 4:17PM UTC
File size:83.79 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2017 at 10:36PM UTC
File size:90.81 MB
Uploaded:November 15, 2016 at 8:15AM UTC
File size:90.77 MB
Uploaded:September 16, 2016 at 10:42AM UTC
File size:90.86 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2016 at 10:32PM UTC
File size:90.83 MB
Uploaded:February 12, 2016 at 5:40PM UTC
File size:14.86 MB