*New performance graph overlay includes GPU & frequency.
*CPU usage monitor now displays apps Android 5.1.1
*Ability to display battery & processor temps in Advanced mode.
*Nexus 6 battery power support.
*Performance graph preset supports up to 10 cores.
*Bug fixes and improvements.
• Six fast-loading profiling presets
• Runs on devices with Snapdragon, Exynos, MediaTek, Tegra and other processors
• Real-time view of individual CPU cores
• View network usage (cellular and Wi-Fi)
• Overlays appear on top of applications being profiled
• Monitor GPU frequency and load
• Advanced mode to manually select data points and save data for later analysis
• Displays battery power in mW 
Note: Support for additional languages is planned later this year. Please consider this as you review Trepn Profiler.
Advanced Mode Features
• Profile your device or a single app
• Choose from up to 33 different data points
• Offline data analysis – Save profiling data so you can analyze it at a later time
• Displays absolute or delta battery power measurements in mW or mA 
• View profiling data four different ways
• Display two data points in a single overlay
• Settings, data points and overlays can be saved for quick access
• Data collection interval can be increased to reduce load and allow longer profiling sessions
Special Features for Developers
• Android Intents - Trepn Profiler can display markers from your code alongside other data points to pinpoint the cause of power and processor spikes
• External control - You can start or stop profiling from an external script or another Android application, a big advantage in automated testing environments
• Per-rail power measurements - When used with supported Snapdragon Mobile Development Platforms (MDPs), Trepn Profiler can display the power consumed by individual components such as the CPU, GPU, LCD backlight, camera, storage/SD Card, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, and more
 Battery power readings are only available on supported devices
 Not all data points are available on all devices. Data points may change depending on manufacturer and chipset.
This app is new to Google Play. If you encounter any issues, please give us a chance to resolve them. We can be reached at: [email protected]
• Quick Start Guide: http://bit.ly/trepn-quickstart
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://bit.ly/trepn-faq
• Devices that report accurate battery power: http://bit.ly/trepn-batterysupport
• Permissions explained: http://bit.ly/trepn-permissions
• Release notes: http://bit.ly/trepn-releasenotes
• Overview video: https://youtu.be/JkYBrKd1j8Q
• User Guide: http://bit.ly/trepn-userguide
• More Information: http://bit.ly/trepn-qdn
Uploaded:March 26, 2016 at 4:27PM UTC
File size:2.43 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2015 at 12:49AM UTC
File size:2.04 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2015 at 8:32PM UTC
File size:2.04 MB
Uploaded:April 14, 2015 at 1:30AM UTC
File size:1.92 MB