Target: Android 11 (API 30)
- Rebranded Help menu to be more helpful.
- Upgraded dependencies.
- Other bug fixes and improvements
This app will help you access hidden network settings for forcing band selection on Samsung phones. Some example use cases may include, but not limited to:
- Discovering new 4G LTE / 5G NR bands in your area
- Avoiding congested bands by manually selecting a well-known uncongested band
- Crowd sourcing contributions (e.g. CellMapper)
There is also an option to access "More Network Settings", which contains dual SIMs settings for VoLTE, APN, Wi-Fi calling, etc, when supported by your device and carrier.
Tested on Samsung devices running One UI 2.0 and up. Compatibility verified by the community on Galaxy S8, S9, S10, S20, Note8, Note9, Note10+, A30, A50 J6,...
For frequently asked questions, please see the in-app "Help" menu via the app's toolbar Help action menu.
Uploaded:September 17, 2021 at 5:23PM UTC
File size:2.78 MB