- VRidge PC server will now use a bit less CPU.
- RiftCat launcher will now remember whether you selected WiFi or USB as a connection method.
- HEVC (aka H265) will now work correctly on Galaxy S6 and some other phones.
- VRidge mobile will no longer crash on screen tap in certain cases.
- Fixed text rendering issues with certain Xiaomi phones.
...read more at blog.riftcat.com
This app enables RiftCat's VRidge technology on Android phone. Transforming your phone to a powerful VR headset screen. All you need is to put it inside a headmount like Google Cardboard and have fun.
It uses your desktop PC computing power to handle PC VR games and stream it into your phone via WiFi. It simulates the devices like Oculus Rift etc.
VRidge is capable of displaying high quality PC graphics and perfect handling of head rotations.
To use VRidge you have to download RiftCat client. It's available at riftcat.com/vridge
Uploaded:August 10, 2018 at 5:15AM UTC
File size:13.31 MB
Uploaded:March 27, 2018 at 4:43AM UTC
File size:12.33 MB