Target: Android 13 (API 33)
- The app now shows an appropriate error if it cannot be launched.
- Implemented several copy improvements.
- It is now possible to copy texts from the app.
- Improved security and fixed a bug.
CoronaCheck is the official app of the Netherlands for showing coronavirus entry passes. The app is developed by the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport. With this digital tool, you can create a certificate with QR code of your negative test, vaccination, or recovery. This allows access to certain venues and activities abroad. Or at the border.
The app works like this:
Important: first make sure you are vaccinated or have tested for coronavirus.
• Before departure, check on www.netherlandsworldwide.nl whether the country you want to visit requires a coronavirus pass. Also, check which certificate you specifically need at your destination.
• With the CoronaCheck app you can create a certificate based on your vaccination or coronavirus test results. You do this by retrieving your details via DigiD or via the retrieval code you received if you got tested at a test location other than the GGD.
• You can create a vaccination certificate from your vaccination, create a test certificate from your negative coronavirus test result, or create a recovery certificate from your positive coronavirus test result.
• The QR code of your certificate may be checked at the entrance of venues and activities. And also at international borders. This is proof that you have been vaccinated, have had coronavirus or did not have coronavirus at the time of testing.
Uploaded:April 20, 2023 at 8:21AM UTC
File size:51.19 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2023 at 8:39AM UTC
File size:50.58 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2023 at 1:03AM UTC
File size:50.56 MB