arm64-v8a + armeabi + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
Max: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
• Added Involvd support center (in the More menu)
• Fixed WiFi profiles not disconnecting
• Fixed crashing on some devices
• Numerous bug fixes & tweaks
It's great to use while driving, cycling, in the gym or any other time you need to be handsfree.
It supports reading & replying to SMS, Whatsapp, Hangouts, Telegram messages and more with your voice, completely hands free.
App notifications and voice reply features are only available as in in app upgrade, however you get a FREE 2 week trial of all the paid features to try :)
Unlike other applications ReadItToMe can be set to run automatically when you connect to a specific bluetooth device, wifi network or when you plug in your headphones, as well as over the speakerphone. You don't need to manually turn it on and off.
Translates txt speak
ReadItToMe will translate your incoming messages into proper English so you can understand what's being read. You can even add your own words and translations easily through the UI.
With ReadItToMe this:
SMS from John: Btw dat woz amazin, I dunno y I wasn't gonna go lol
"New message received from John. By the way that was amazing, I don't know why I wasn't going to go, laugh out loud”
ReadItToMe supports ANY language as long as your TTS engine (and Voice engine) has that language installed.
If the default Android TTS doesn't support your language I'd recommend trying IVONA TTS.
ReadItToMe can read any app notifications out loud, with privacy options to read either the entire contents of a notification or just the title.
ReadItToMe lets you reply to incoming messages from a number of apps, including SMS, Whatsapp, Hangouts, Telegram, Gmail, Line, Facebook Messenger and others, directly with your voice.
With ReadItToMe you are able to choose which notifications are read and when. You can choose to have only the title read, or the entire contents of the notification.
ReadItToMe lets you create profiles based on what device your using. Maybe you want voice reply to work over bluetooth but not headphones. Or you want to lower the music volume over headphones but pause the music over the speakerphone.
* Available as an in app upgrade, FREE 2 week trial of this feature
Known issues and fixes
- It uses the notification stream to read messages and calls by default, so if your phone is on silent you will hear nothing. However if you check the use music stream option it will use the music stream, in which case it will play at the media volume, so if your on silent you can still hear notifications.
- Anyone experiencing the issue where it reads on both speaker and headphones/bluetooth simultaneously use the music stream option.
Please don't leave negative feedback or a bad rating if you find a bug or if it does not work on your device as that won't help me fix it. Please email me with details of your issue and I will see if I can fix it.
And free to email me with any queries and feature requests. I'm always open to suggestions :)
Uploaded:August 25, 2018 at 8:10PM UTC
File size:7.59 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2018 at 5:41AM UTC
File size:7.43 MB