Version: 2.16.1 (2160101)
arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
Languages: bg, de, pl, ro, tr
Target: Android 11 (API 30)
This update includes bug fixes and provides the following new functions:
- When booking a ticket, you can provide a certificate that you have been vaccinated, recovered or tested negative. To do this, scan a QR code displayed by the booking system and then select the appropriate certificate in the app. The test partner transfers the result of the certificate check to the booking system.
The Robert Koch Institute (RKI) – in its capacity as the central federal institution for public health and as the German national public health institute – publishes the Corona-Warn-App on behalf of the German government. The app serves as a digital complement to distancing, hygiene and wearing masks. Additionally, it provides a functionality to add your digital vaccination certificates to prove your vaccination status. It uses Bluetooth technology and the Google Exposure Notification APIs. The app is designed to help break infection chains by informing you if you were recently close to someone who subsequently tested positive for corona. However, at no time does it collect any personal information. Who you are and where you are remain secret – and your privacy is well-protected.
HOW THE APP WORKS
Exposure logging is the core of the app and should always be active. When enabled, smartphones exchange encrypted random IDs with other devices using Bluetooth.
The random IDs only provide information about the duration and distance of an encounter. No one is able to identify the person behind these IDs. The Corona-Warn-App does not collect any information about the location of the encounter or that of its users.
Based on maximum corona incubation times, the random IDs your smartphone collects are stored in an exposure log for 14 days and then deleted. If a person is diagnosed with corona and chooses to share his/her own smartphone’s random IDs, all persons previously encountered will then be notified anonymously.
No one will know when, where or with whom the exposure event took place. The infected person remains anonymous.
In addition to the exposure notifications, affected users will receive clear recommendations for action. Important: Information about the notified persons is not accessible at any time.
HOW YOUR DATA IS PROTECTED
The Corona-Warn-App is designed to be your daily companion, without knowing your identity. This is why the app cannot tell anyone who you are. Data protection is fully guaranteed throughout the app’s entire service life.
- No registration required: No email address and no name need to be submitted.
- No personal information is transmitted: When you encounter another person using the app, your smartphones only exchange random IDs. They measure the time and distance of an encounter, but do not allow to identify persons or find out locations.
- Decentralized storage: Data is stored only on the smartphone itself and deleted after 14 days.
- No third-party access: Neither the person reporting a proven corona infection, nor those who have been notified can be traced – not by the German government, the Robert Koch Institute, any other user, nor by Google.
This app is not intended for any use outside of Germany. Corona-Warn-App is the main corona app for Germany, where it is interconnected with the national health care system. Despite of the above, Corona-Warn-App is also available in this country. It is provided for anyone living, working, vacationing, or visiting Germany regularly or for an extended period of time.
Uploaded:May 4, 2022 at 6:27PM UTC
File size:16.3 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2022 at 8:50AM UTC
File size:16.24 MB
Uploaded:April 8, 2022 at 3:09PM UTC
File size:15.72 MB
Uploaded:March 31, 2022 at 5:07PM UTC
File size:15.51 MB
Uploaded:March 30, 2022 at 9:47AM UTC
File size:15.51 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2022 at 10:41AM UTC
File size:15.5 MB
Uploaded:March 21, 2022 at 3:55PM UTC
File size:15.49 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2022 at 2:05PM UTC
File size:15.49 MB
Uploaded:February 23, 2022 at 3:02PM UTC
File size:15.38 MB
Uploaded:February 6, 2022 at 9:53AM UTC
File size:15.24 MB