Make and manage your Sallie Mae® student loan payments anytime, anywhere.
This app—from the nation’s leading private student loan provider—is the most convenient way to keep track of loans from your mobile device. Recently redesigned with a fresh new look, the app lets you check loan balances, make payments, and view previous transactions. Borrowers and cosigners can sign in securely with their existing username and password. Plus, thanks to the redesign, even more features will be available soon.
Get anytime, anywhere access to your student loans from your phone with these features:
• View a quick account summary, including Total Amount Due and due date, from the home screen.
• Pay the Current Amount Due on each loan or make custom payments on multiple loans—with real-
time payment confirmations.
• Receive notifications when your payment is due, past due, or posted.
• See loan details, including Current Balance, Total Amount Due, interest rate, and more.
• View payment history, including recent transactions.
• See your loan's Total Amount Due on your home screen with the app's widget.
• Track your credit health with a quarterly FICO® Score.
• Log in quickly with your fingerprint.
Note: To manage your Sallie Mae savings accounts, download the Sallie Mae Banking mobile app.
Borrowers and cosigners who have an available FICO© Score and a Sallie Mae serviced loan with a current balance greater than $0 may receive their FICO® Score quarterly after the first disbursement of their loan. FICO® Scores are delivered only to borrowers and cosigners who have an available score, are based on data from TransUnion, and may be different from other credit scores. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO® is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
SALLIE MAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. CHECK SALLIEMAE.COM FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE PRODUCT INFORMATION.
©2018 Sallie Mae Bank. All rights reserved. Sallie Mae, the Sallie Mae logo, and other Sallie Mae names and logos are service marks or registered service marks of Sallie Mae Bank or its subsidiaries. All other names and logos used are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Sallie Mae Bank, are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Uploaded:November 9, 2018 at 3:22PM UTC
File size:21.91 MB