arm64-v8a + armeabi + armeabi-v7a
Target: Android 10 (Q, API 29)
- Fix runtime exception.
This application is a component for Galaxy Wearable Application.
Galaxy Wearable Application has to be installed in advance.
※ Please allow the permission of Galaxy Wearable Application from Android Settings to use it completely in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Galaxy Watch Plugin > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Location : Used to search for nearby devices for Watch through Bluetooth
- Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Watch
- Telephone : Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
- Contacts : Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
- Calendar : Used to synchronize schedule with Watch
- SMS : Used to synchronize SMS with Watch
- Call logs : Used to synchronize Call logs with Watch
- Camera : Used to scan the QR code to activate Watch's SIM card(eSIM Support Model only)
Uploaded:January 15, 2021 at 1:16AM UTC
File size:83.41 MB
Uploaded:January 9, 2021 at 8:24PM UTC
File size:82.28 MB
Uploaded:January 4, 2021 at 6:48AM UTC
File size:70.79 MB
Uploaded:November 24, 2020 at 9:31AM UTC
File size:70.72 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2020 at 12:05PM UTC
File size:58.09 MB
Uploaded:July 1, 2020 at 10:12PM UTC
File size:72.19 MB
Uploaded:July 1, 2020 at 11:03AM UTC
File size:63.4 MB
Uploaded:April 8, 2020 at 5:11PM UTC
File size:72.07 MB
Uploaded:April 7, 2020 at 1:26AM UTC
File size:63.28 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2020 at 12:47AM UTC
File size:71.88 MB