• Connect/Disconnect notice removed from phone's notification panel.
This application does not work alone because this is a component of the Samsung Gear application.
The Samsung Gear application has to be installed first for the Gear IconX (2018) application to operate normally.
※ Please allow the permissions of the Gear IconX (2018) Plugin in Android Settings to use all the features in Android 6.0 or later.
Settings > Applications > Application manager > Gear IconX (2018) Plugin > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Phone: Purpose of checking the version update information of the device
- Storage space: Purpose of storing music in external storage to use music transmission function
- Schedule: Purpose of checking schedule contents for using voice notification function
- Contact: Purpose for checking contact information when receiving a call to use voice notification function
- SMS: Purpose for confirming SMS contents for voice notification
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
Uploaded:April 2, 2018 at 2:30PM UTC
File size:11.78 MB
Uploaded:December 20, 2017 at 10:18AM UTC
File size:10.5 MB