- Fixed to work "Pull screen down". (Pie)
- Fixed auto start problem when rebooting even if the setting is OFF. (Pie)
- Changed the landscape mode setting to Default Off.
- Modified to always show gesture recognition area in setting screen.
- Improved long swipe recognition performance
- Changed the size of the handles in landscape orientation to be smaller.
- Fixed gesture recognition error in some areas in landscape orientation.
- Fixed to display at gesture point instead of fixed position when open Floating navigation key.
- Applied multilingual translation.
With this app, you can use your device easily with only thumb.
When the function is set, thin gesture handles are added to the left / right side of the screen.
By swiping this handle, defined functions will be executed. the default function is the Back button which most frequently used.
You can set various functions on horizontal / diagonal up / diagonal down direction gestures. As you become accustomed to using short gestures, you can set up more functions on long gestures.
Currently available functions are as follows, and we plan to provide additional function upgrades.
- Back key
- Home key
- Recent key
- Menu key
- Previous app
- Forward ( web browser )
- Open notification panel
- Open quick panel
- Screen off
- Assistance app
- Floating navigation buttons
- Pull screen down
- One-handed mode
- Task switcher
- Media controller
- Screen brightness
- Quick tools
Depending on the size of hand, the thickness of thumb, or the shape of the bumper case being used, various handle settings are provided to optimize gesture recognition.
The handle will receive user's touch above the running app. So, as long as the gesture recognition is possible, it is recommended to set handle to be thin.
And once you are fully familiar with the use of gestures, It is recommended that set max transparency.
In addition, when the touch interference is severe with running application such as game, you can set [App exceptions] in [Advanced Settings], then the gesture handles will not work when the app is running.
Experience the convenience of gestures on your phone and tablet with One Hand Operation +.
Uploaded:June 3, 2019 at 5:07PM UTC
File size:2.25 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2019 at 6:03PM UTC
File size:2.1 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2019 at 5:28PM UTC
File size:2.04 MB
Uploaded:January 19, 2019 at 5:08PM UTC
File size:1.99 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2019 at 6:41PM UTC
File size:1.99 MB
Uploaded:November 22, 2018 at 1:57PM UTC
File size:1.5 MB
Uploaded:September 20, 2018 at 2:02PM UTC
File size:1.48 MB
Uploaded:August 2, 2018 at 6:58PM UTC
File size:1.47 MB
Uploaded:July 6, 2018 at 2:23PM UTC
File size:1.45 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2018 at 8:24PM UTC
File size:1.44 MB