※ Previous version cannot be used. Please be sure to update both PC and Mobile app.
- If you only update the mobile app, you will not be able to connect to the PC.
- For PC update, please reinstall by clicking “PC Download” at playgalaxy.com/download.
- Improved support for L3, R3 on gaming controller (on-screen keypads will be supported in next update)
- Improved error message
- Improved streaming dropout while PC and mobile are connected
- Improved on-screen keypad functions/ n
- Improved drag & drop logic for ‘Add games’
- Improved the way you manage the selected game process when streaming is dropout
- Streaming game to be placed in the foreground automatically
※ The main features have been updated to provide an improved gaming experience.
PlayGalaxy Link allows you to stream games from a PC on your local network or mobile network.
Connect to your PC and play the PC game anywhere in free of charge.
You can find a more information on www.playgalaxy.com
- Easy Peer to Peer connection set up and low latency performance.
- Available to connect both over Wi-Fi and Mobile network(4G/5G)
- Customizable game library
- Support FHD 60FPS streaming
- Support Android controller and on-screen keypad
1) Install the PlayGalaxy Link application both on your PC and Mobile.
- Available to download PC version on www.playgalaxy.com
2) Please sign in to the same account for your PC version and mobile app.
3) Highly recommend to connect PC over wired Ethernet with your router.
4) Add your games(.exe) on PlayGalaxy Link PC version.
5) Select a PC you want to connect with your mobile for streaming.
6) Select a game you want to Play, and start streaming!
Note: To connect with your PC over a mobile network(4G/5G), please complete initial connection via same Wi-Fi network
1) Streaming performance may vary depending on network
2) Streaming quality can be affected by cell site handover in cellular network
3) High traffic and shadow area of the base station may affect the streaming performance
1) Supported device: Galaxy Note 10 (additional devices will be available soon)
2) PC requirements: To have a good experience, we recommend to use powerful multi-core PC and fast internet connection.
- CPU : Intel core i5 or higher
- Memory : DDR4 8G
- GPU : NVIDIA GTX 1060 or higher, / AMD Radeon RX550 or higher
- OS : Windows 10
- Router: 1 Gigabit bandwidth and 5Ghz Wi-Fi support
- Update your GPU driver to the latest from the manufacturer’s homepage
Contact: [email protected]
Uploaded:September 12, 2019 at 2:36PM UTC
File size:34.15 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2019 at 5:05AM UTC
File size:34.21 MB
Uploaded:September 4, 2019 at 6:53AM UTC
File size:34.06 MB