Version: 1.6.07.160510 (86)
Target: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
* Fixed Bluetooth connection with Android Marshmallow (6.0) phone.
* Camera firmware version should be 1.41 or higher
(Please update camera firmware if not updated since May 2016)
- NX1, NX500 (and latest Samsung Cameras featuring both bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
'Samsung Camera Manager' works in conjunction with the latest wireless sharing features found in the newest Samsung Smart Cameras including the NX1.
With this app installed, your smart camera and mobile device are easily paired for fast and easy image sharing.
1. Quick connection between Samsung Smart Camera and mobile devices
- Using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices can always be connected
- Copy selected photos from the Samsung Smart Camera to the mobile device
- Upload & share photos taken by the Samsung Smart Camera via the mobile device
3. Remote Viewfinder (Pro)
- See the live view of the Samsung Smart Camera on your mobile device
- Remotely control & operate the Samsung Smart Camera from your mobile device
4. Quick Transfer
- Transfer thumbnail images to mobile device instantly after taking picture
5. Auto GPS Tagging
- Automatically add GPS data to images taken by the Samsung Smart Camera when the smart camera and mobile device are connected
6. Auto Time Setting
- Automatic date and time setting on the Samsung Smart Camera via GPS data received from the connected mobile device
- no need to set the date and time even when traveling abroad
- You can use this application on Android phones with Android OS 4.2.2 or later
- This application is not available for some Android devices
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- The latest Samsung Galaxy phone is recommended for best connection speeds
- If you experience issues connecting the camera with your smartphone on Android OS version 4.2.2 or higher, the following should correct the issue.
(Note, the menus and options may vary depending on the smartphone manufacturer and telecom operator)
Go to: Settings → Wi-Fi → Advanced.
From there make sure "Auto switch between Wi-Fi networks and mobile networks" is not checked.
This option may be titled "Auto network switch" or "Check for Internet service" depending on OS version and telecom operator. With this option not selected the issue should be corrected.
Uploaded:July 3, 2018 at 10:18PM UTC
File size:45.02 MB
Uploaded:July 5, 2017 at 7:58PM UTC
File size:45.93 MB
Uploaded:May 17, 2016 at 8:30PM UTC
File size:46.03 MB