* Samsung Gear (Tizen 3.0 OS or Newer : Gear S3, Gear Sports)
* 1Gear-1Phone - 2PC/Tablet support
2. Smart View on Windows Tablet/PC
You can also log in to your Tablet/PC with your biometric data (Iris, Fingerprints) if you register with Samsung Pass.
You can also use Samsung Flow on Galaxy Smart watch. Unlock and Sign in to your Tablet/PC using your Samsung Gear. Using Gear to unlock Tablet/PC, you can also view notifications on your phone and check the flow history of your shared content.
The following devices support Samsung Flow:
1. Windows Tablet/PC : Windows 10 OS Creators update (V1703) and June patch build (15063.413)
(Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Book, PC)
2. Android Tablet: Android Marshmallow OS or newer
(Galaxy Tab S3, Tab S2, Tab A2, Tab Active 2)
3. Android Phone : Android Marshmallow OS or Newer
4. Galaxy Smart watch: Tizen 3.0 OS or Newer
(Samsung gear S3, Samsung gear Sports)
* Samsung Flow will operate only on official software released by Samsung Electronics.
* Windows: Bluetooth (Bluetooth LE optional), Wi-Fi direct
* For latest device list, please review the app's compatibility on FAQ Web.
Windows 10 users can find the Samsung Flow app on the Windows App Store. Go to the Samsung Flow webpage where you can find the setup guide:
If you have not updated the Samsung Flow app to the latest version, please go to Windows Store > Menu > Downloads and Updates to update the app.
Information Regarding Access Permissions
In order for us to provide you with our services, we need your permission to access the items described below. Note that you can still enjoy the basic features of our services without granting these Optional Access Permissions. This is an app package that can be used on both a cellular phone and a tablet/PC simultaneously; however, it may ask for different access permissions depending on the type of device you are using.
[Required Access Permissions]
- Location: To search for your cellular phone using your tablet/PC connected via Bluetooth.
- Storage: To store content shared among registered devices to an external storage device and view the stored content.
[Optional Access Permissions]
- Phone: To transfer calls received by your cellular phone to your tablet/PC; and when you decide to decline an incoming call from the tablet/PC, the call will be declined on your cellular phone.
- Contacts: To obtain information about callers or senders when you receive calls or SMS text messages on your cellular phone.
- SMS: To transfer an SMS text message you have received on your cellular phone to a registered tablet/PC; and once you reply to it on the tablet/PC, to send the reply from your cellular phone.
- Microphone: Used to record and send the audio from your phone to your computer or tablet while using Smart View
Uploaded:April 16, 2018 at 4:01PM UTC
File size:13.67 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2018 at 7:49AM UTC
File size:12.58 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2017 at 5:27PM UTC
File size:12.52 MB
Uploaded:October 11, 2017 at 1:32PM UTC
File size:12.5 MB
Uploaded:September 19, 2017 at 7:47PM UTC
File size:10.5 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2017 at 11:52PM UTC
File size:10.47 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2017 at 2:40PM UTC
File size:10.18 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2017 at 8:07PM UTC
File size:7.56 MB
Uploaded:April 26, 2017 at 8:20PM UTC
File size:7.55 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2017 at 6:20AM UTC
File size:7.26 MB