Users can have same experience on their mobile environment with Samsung Focus in order to increase their productivity in their work.
• Key Features
- Direct Push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Add event or task from email.
- EAS, IMAP/POP3 protocol support.
- Easy to join Conference Call (Citrix GotoMeeting, Cisco Webex, ’16.08)
- Event Sync (Exchange 2010, S planner)
- Contact Sync (Exchange 2010, device contact)
- Related Items to make easy for managing history (based on same title)
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Unified Search(Email, Event, Memo, Task, Contact).
- Unread Badge
- Memo Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher, exclude S Memo)
- Tasks Sync(Recurrence Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
• Supported Servers
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Google, Naver (IMAP/POP3)
- Office 365
- Other servers supported Exchange ActiveSync : IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc.
• Available OS:
Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and above on Samsung mobile device
Samsung Focus does not operate any cloud server. It connects only to the actual mail servers. It stores your account’s data on the device and Samsung Electronics® never access any user’s data at all.
If you have a question or a special request, please leave a message over Samsung Members Application in your device or visit to help.content.samsung.com
Uploaded:May 15, 2018 at 5:52PM UTC
File size:19.84 MB
Uploaded:January 15, 2018 at 8:12PM UTC
File size:17.55 MB
Uploaded:November 4, 2017 at 12:03AM UTC
File size:17.54 MB
Uploaded:October 26, 2017 at 4:47PM UTC
File size:17.96 MB
Uploaded:October 18, 2017 at 7:35AM UTC
File size:17.96 MB
Uploaded:July 11, 2017 at 5:34AM UTC
File size:15 MB
Uploaded:May 31, 2017 at 3:33AM UTC
File size:14.95 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2017 at 5:37PM UTC
File size:14.19 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2017 at 7:08PM UTC
File size:14.18 MB
Uploaded:February 8, 2017 at 11:40PM UTC
File size:12.48 MB