- Added support for Yahoo OAuth login.
- Added support for the China map service.
- Added list of timezone city.
- Added a Map Suggestion List feature.
- Fixed FC issues.
Users can have more productive experience on their mobile devices with Samsung Focus..
• Key Features
- Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Add events or tasks from emails.
- EAS, IMAP/POP3 protocol support.
- Multi-account support
- Easily join conference calls
- Event Sync (Exchange 2010, S planner, Google calendar)
- Contact Sync (Exchange 2010, device contacts)
- View and track related items
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Unified search (Email, Event, Memo, Task, Contact).
- New arrival email badge
- Memo Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher, excluding S Memo)
- Tasks Sync (Recurring Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
• Supported Servers
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Google, Naver (IMAP/POP3)
- Office 365
- Other servers that support Exchange ActiveSync : IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon, etc.
• Available OS:
Samsung mobile devices with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and above.,
Samsung Focus does not operate any cloud servers. It connects only to the actual mail servers. It stores your account’s data on the device, and Samsung Electronics® never access any user data.
If you have questions or feature requests, please contact us using Samsung Members on your device or visit help.content.samsung.com
Uploaded:May 15, 2018 at 5:52PM UTC
File size:19.84 MB
Uploaded:January 15, 2018 at 8:12PM UTC
File size:17.55 MB
Uploaded:November 4, 2017 at 12:03AM UTC
File size:17.54 MB
Uploaded:October 26, 2017 at 4:47PM UTC
File size:17.96 MB
Uploaded:October 18, 2017 at 7:35AM UTC
File size:17.96 MB
Uploaded:July 11, 2017 at 5:34AM UTC
File size:15 MB
Uploaded:May 31, 2017 at 3:33AM UTC
File size:14.95 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2017 at 5:37PM UTC
File size:14.19 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2017 at 7:08PM UTC
File size:14.18 MB
Uploaded:February 8, 2017 at 11:40PM UTC
File size:12.48 MB