This is the feature applied to some mode, making darker brightness with over-saturated colors.
▶ Language support has been expanded: Japanese, Thai, Turkish
▶ Bugs fixes
- Repeated Terms of Service agreement bug has been fixed.
- Crash on notice menu has been fixed.
- Not-responding Widget bug has been fixed.
1. Cheers, love! The Tuner's here!
The game list appears first, and you can see all of the modes on one page.
2. Feelin' blue
There was only one custom mode, you can add/remove it at will.
3. Wow, what are these all about?
The new features added include: Texture Quality control, Smart Dimming, Frame rate Info and more.
4. Not a game but... You wanna play, too? That'll be fun~
You can also set the resolution of apps that aren't games.
5. It's a game, I said, game!
You can directly set apps as games by changing each app's category.
(This change will be applied to Game Launcher and Game Tools on the Galaxy S7/S7 edge.)
6. Is this for my galaxy?
Supported devices are added.
(Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Galaxy Tab S 10.5)
※ Black Screen issue
If you have updated your device from Android Lollipop to Android Marshmallow and see BLACK SCREEN on launching Game Tuner, please see this.
This issue occurs on upgrading GameService. Please clear data of GameService to fix this issue.
Detailed steps are followed:
Settings - Applications - Applications manager - MORE - Show system apps - GameService - Storage - 'Clear Data'
Launch Game Tuner.
Game Tuner is an app that keeps your phone cool and saves battery life by tuning the resolution and frame rate of your games.
▶ Key Features
1. Control your games' resolution, frame rate, and texture quality.
- Enhance gaming performance, play longer by reducing battery consumption, and minimize app-refresh by decreasing memory usage.
- If you want to, you can set it to use 100% of device performance.
2. Easily shift gaming environments with custom game modes.
- With 5 basic game modes, you can add/remove custom modes to control each game differently.
- Changing game mode is really easy with the Game Tuner widget.
3. Tune the resolution of apps that aren't games.
- It's not just for games, now Game Tuner can control the resolution of apps that aren't games.
- If the app uses a lot of battery, you can use it for longer by reducing its resolution.
4. Change each app's category.
- If a game isn't recognized by Game Tuner yet, you can set it as a 'game' yourself.
- These changes will be applied on Galaxy S7/S7 edge's Game Launcher and Game Tools.
- Game Tuner needs GameMode in order to operate.
- You can install/update GameMode through Game Tuner. Please visit the GameMode page in Galaxy Apps via the pop-up or the notification that appears when Game Tuner is launched.
- If you have disabled GameMode, Game Tuner won't work. Please keep GameMode enabled.
▶ Supported Devices
- Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S7 edge
- Galaxy Note 5
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy Note Edge
- Galaxy S6 Edge +
- Galaxy S6 Edge
- Galaxy S6
- Galaxy S6 Active
- Galaxy S5 (SM-G906S/K/L only)
- Galaxy Tab S2
- Galaxy Tab S (8.4", 10.5")
- Galaxy Note Pro
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 19, 2016
Uploaded:March 9, 2018 at 4:57PM UTC
File size:11.55 MB
Uploaded:January 29, 2018 at 3:07PM UTC
File size:12.54 MB
Uploaded:January 4, 2018 at 10:37AM UTC
File size:13.05 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2017 at 6:55PM UTC
File size:13.11 MB
Uploaded:October 26, 2017 at 2:12PM UTC
File size:13.15 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2017 at 6:11PM UTC
File size:13.15 MB
Uploaded:August 18, 2017 at 2:42AM UTC
File size:12.9 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2017 at 4:49PM UTC
File size:12.9 MB
Uploaded:July 4, 2017 at 4:06PM UTC
File size:14.01 MB
Uploaded:May 31, 2017 at 6:31PM UTC
File size:13.63 MB