※ This app is not compatible with Gear 360 (2017).
The Samsung Gear 360 Manager app makes it easy to use your Gear 360.
- Connect to and disconnect from Gear 360.
- Shoot remotely with your Gear 360 and preview the recording.
- View content saved on your Gear 360 and save it to your smartphone.
- Share your created content.
- Check Gear 360 status and settings.
- Sync Date and Time, as well as GPS data.
- Sync with Gear VR.
With the Gear 360, creating high quality 360 videos and photos is simple.
Gear 360 lets you easily create, view, and share high quality 360 videos and photos of your memorable experiences.
You can even create your own virtual reality content that can be experienced through Gear VR.
List of Supported Devices:
Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge
※ For the latest information on supported devices, visit the official website .
※ Some features are only available when Gear 360 is connected.
- Location : Used for saving location information in recorded content by Gear360.
- Storage : Used for saving or editing recorded content by Gear360.
- Phone : Used to check incoming call during using the viewfinder remotely with Gear360.
- SMS : Used to check receiving sms or mms during using the viewfinder remotely with Gear360.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 13, 2018
Uploaded:May 13, 2018 at 12:17AM UTC
File size:46.36 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2017 at 10:08PM UTC
File size:46.36 MB
Uploaded:January 2, 2017 at 7:36PM UTC
File size:58.57 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2016 at 10:35AM UTC
File size:58.8 MB
Uploaded:June 9, 2016 at 6:16PM UTC
File size:41.94 MB
Uploaded:April 30, 2016 at 8:58PM UTC
File size:38.64 MB