[Introducing My Files]
"My Files" manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer.
You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
Download and experience "My Files" now.
[New features in My Files]
1. Free up storage space easily by tapping the "Storage Analysis" button on the main screen.
2. You can hide any unused storage space from the main screen via the "Edit My Files home".
3. You can view long file names without ellipses using the "Listview" button.
- Browse and manage files stored on your smartphone, SD card, or USB drive conveniently.
.Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details.
- Try our user-friendly features.
.The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened
.The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and installation files (.APK)
.Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen
.Provides a function used to analyze and free up storage space.
- Enjoy our convenient Cloud services.
.Samsung Cloud Drive
※ Supported features may be different depending on models.
Version:2.0.65(206561100) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:January 1, 2017 at 8:41PM UTC
File size:4.15 MB
Uploaded:October 18, 2019 at 10:22PM UTC
File size:15.08 MB
Uploaded:September 23, 2019 at 10:25PM UTC
File size:14.3 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2019 at 3:15PM UTC
File size:8.54 MB
Uploaded:August 15, 2019 at 8:50PM UTC
File size:14.29 MB
Uploaded:August 14, 2019 at 8:50PM UTC
File size:14.29 MB
Uploaded:May 29, 2019 at 7:44AM UTC
File size:8.65 MB
Uploaded:May 28, 2019 at 7:44AM UTC
File size:13.4 MB
Uploaded:May 14, 2019 at 4:33PM UTC
File size:8.64 MB
Uploaded:May 8, 2019 at 6:05PM UTC
File size:8.29 MB
Uploaded:May 7, 2019 at 6:05PM UTC
File size:13.26 MB