Samsung VR videos are fully optimized for seamless, immersive experiences on your Galaxy phone. Discover a huge library of videos, upload your own videos and explore the opportunities that this virtual reality app brings.
Ever-expanding library of video content
With a huge library of immersive VR 360 videos, there’s no limit to where you can go. Explore the different categories or scroll through your personalized feed, filled with content tailored to your tastes. You can even download your favourite videos to watch at home later using your Gear VR. Whether you’re fascinated by space or want to get closer to nature, there’s something for everyone on Samsung VR:
* Sports – Take a look at the training routines of iconic athletes, then experience an incredible 360° view of the big games.
* Autos and machines – Samsung VR puts you in the driving seat, letting you feel the adrenaline from the safety of your living room.
* Nature – Feel at one with nature with immersive documentaries about your favorite wildlife, filmed beautifully in their natural habitats.
* Science – Out-of-this-world experiences are at your fingertips, thanks to Samsung VR’s fascinating videos on space and science.
* Travel – Need some inspiration for your next getaway? Whether you’re planning a holiday or simply want to transport yourself to sandy beaches when you’re at home, there are plenty of videos to satisfy your wanderlust.
* Games – Put yourself in the shoes of iconic video game characters and explore their incredible worlds for yourself.
* Brands – Stay up to date with content from your favorite brands and entertainment networks.
Optimized for Gear VR
Samsung VR is more than a basic VR player. The app is optimized for the Gear VR headset, meaning you’ll get a smooth, fully immersive viewing experience. Samsung VR videos are also optimized for the Gear VR controller, helping you navigate your way through new worlds.
Watch on your phone
Even if you haven’t got a VR headset, you can still enjoy 360 VR videos. Just move your phone around or swipe on your screen to pan in different directions to see where VR can take you.
Upload your content
The Samsung VR app isn’t just a VR video player. It’s also a place where you can upload your own content. Share your memories with friends, family and the wider world, and let them see what you saw.
Available on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy Note FE, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Tab S2, and Galaxy Tab S3. For help or information regarding Samsung VR, please visit the website at www.samsungvr.com
Notice of permissions
To offer this service, you will need to grant the following permissions. You can still use the basic features of this service without accepting optional permissions.
- Call: To allow video playback to pause when a call is received on devices running Android 5.1 or lower.
- Storage: To support viewing images, videos, and files saved on the device.
- Location : To add current location while uploading videos.
if your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software.
- UX redesign (playlist, channel, contents curation, category, ..)
- Improving share
- Watch later
- Reaction renewal
- Tutorial(tool tip)
- Android 9 support
Uploaded:February 11, 2019 at 4:50AM UTC
File size:20 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2018 at 12:17AM UTC
File size:19.85 MB
Uploaded:July 5, 2018 at 3:05PM UTC
File size:19.74 MB
Uploaded:June 10, 2018 at 5:31AM UTC
File size:19.64 MB
Uploaded:April 4, 2018 at 1:19AM UTC
File size:18.87 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2018 at 6:36AM UTC
File size:18.77 MB
Uploaded:February 8, 2018 at 6:42PM UTC
File size:18.76 MB
Uploaded:December 19, 2017 at 5:29AM UTC
File size:20.76 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2017 at 5:30AM UTC
File size:20.81 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2017 at 8:04AM UTC
File size:20.81 MB