Version: 1.0.00.218 (100000218)
Target: Android 11 (API 30)
Google Play update
The Samsung Cloud app will keep your data up to date and secure across all Samsung devices. Use it to set up and manage the following features:
■ Easier access to Cloud data
A new UI which allows you to view and manage cloud data much more conveniently. Set them right in one place.
■ Backup and restore
Set up your new device easily just like your previous device.
Home screen, Apps, Settings, Messages, Phone, Clock
Sync and view your photos, videos, and notes across all devices.
Contacts, Calendar, Samsung Notes, Reminder, Internet
Samsung Cloud's Gallery Sync is brought to you in collaboration with Microsoft OneDrive.
Link your Samsung and Microsoft accounts and enjoy all the functionality and benefits of Microsoft OneDrive.
* This feature may not be available according to country or mobile operator.
* Settings and features provided by the Samsung Cloud app are only available on Samsung devices. Features will not work properly without a network connection or when you’re not signed in to your Samsung account.
The following permissions are required for the app service.
- Contacts: access to back up and restore Contacts
- Calendar: access to back up and restore Calendar
- Messages: access to back up and restore SMS and MMS
- Storage: access to temporary storage to back up, restore, and sync Gallery
Uploaded:November 9, 2022 at 6:55AM UTC
File size:15.78 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2021 at 12:27AM UTC
File size:19.03 MB
Uploaded:September 1, 2021 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:8.09 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2021 at 5:58PM UTC
File size:18.93 MB