The Santander mobile application from Santander Bank Polska S.A. offers easy and convenient access to Santander online services.
The application is for Polish clients and is available in Polish and English.
The application allows to:
- check balance, details and history of accounts, cards and savings
- make transfers between own accounts, also foreign currency accounts
- make transfers to any account in PLN, also by using QR codes
- make instant Express Elixir and BlueCash transfers
- make ATM withdrawal without card and payments in stationary or online shops using BLIK service
- make contactless payments via mobile phone:
--- requires device running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher, NFC-enabled with HCE support (Tap&Pay)
--- payments above 50 PLN require PIN to the ordered VISA / Mastercard mobile card
--- PIN must be set in Santander Internet, it is not set by default
- pay to mobile - for Santander Bank Polska S.A. customers and customers of other banks participating in BLIK payments system
- top-up mobile phone
- use Advisor online (Doradca online) feature
- receive push notifications
- apply for credit products (cash loan, overdraft limit, overdraft limit increase) – for customers with a credit products offer prepared in advance
- buy and sell currency using own accounts on the foreign currency exchange platform (eFX)
- open deposit
- repay credit card debt
- buy products and services using „Mobile Shopping” service
- buy travel insurance
- find branches, ATMs and PAYBACK partners nearby
- change PIN and the log-in method
- check currency rates table
- apply for personal account
-make transfer to Tax Office
-make transfer to Social Insurer
- manage cards: (activate, cancel, block, unblock, set up/ change PIN, withdrawals abroad)
- log-in by fingerprint
and to perform many other operations.
In order to use all options available in the Santander mobile application, it is required to register the mobile device on which it is installed.
NOTE: To ensure the maximum safety of the service, we recommend:
- not to install the application from unknown sources (outside Google Play)
- install only those applications from Google Play which come from known and trusted suppliers
- install and regularly update the antivirus software on your device
We have fixed minor bugs – now the mobile app will work even better!