GlassWire makes it easy to monitor your mobile data usage, data limits, and WiFi Internet activity in real-time. Instantly see what apps are slowing your phone’s Internet connection or wasting your mobile data with GlassWire’s graph and data usage screens.
Give GlassWire a try and see what’s using your WiFi and mobile data right this moment.
• GlassWire’s data alerts keep you under your data limit and save you money on your monthly phone bill. Get alerted before you reach your carrier data limit to avoid overage fees.
• See a LIVE real-time graph of which apps are currently using your mobile carrier data or Wi-Fi Internet connection.
• Instantly know every time a new app accesses the network and begins using Wi-Fi or mobile data.
• Go back in time to see which apps used mobile data earlier in the week or month. Check past Wi-Fi or mobile usage by day or month.
• Does your mobile phone provider allow certain popular social, music, or video apps to use unlimited data? Go to GlassWire's "Data Plan" screen and set up zero-rated apps that won't have their data usage counted against your data plan.
• Check GlassWire’s new Speed Meter on its notification bar to quickly see how much data you’re using in real-time.
• Help protect your privacy and reveal suspicious app activity through GlassWire’s network monitoring visualizations and statistics.
Protecting your privacy
Our company was founded specifically to help people protect their privacy and security. We make money through sales of our Windows software, not by selling your data to third parties. With GlassWire your data and app usage information never leaves your phone.
Supported mobile networks & providers
GlassWire works great with many different mobile data providers and telecoms world-wide including Verizon, T-Mobile, Vodaphone, and ATT. It’s also compatible with 3G, 4G, Edge, GPRS, Wi-Fi, and most other popular telecommunications networks. GlassWire can also provide you with Internet usage alerts if your Cable, DSL, or Satellite ISP has data caps.
GlassWire Android Reviews
“GlassWire for Android now shows what’s eating up your data” – SlashGear
“GlassWire’s free Android app helps you monitor app data usage”- Droid Life
“The best Android security apps to lock down your phone” – The Daily Dot
How can we improve GlassWire?
Please join our forum forum.glasswire.com and let us know, or email us at [email protected].
Bug & problem reporting
Find a bug or another problem? Go to the top left three line menu button inside the GlassWire app, then choose “Send Feedback” with debug logs so we can investigate and fix the problem.
We also have a bug bounty program hackerone.com for you hackers out there.
Thanks for trying GlassWire and we hope to earn your business and trust!
Sincerely, The GlassWire Team
Uploaded:November 28, 2017 at 8:27PM UTC
File size:4.97 MB
Uploaded:June 26, 2017 at 6:57AM UTC
File size:3.16 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2017 at 5:16PM UTC
File size:3.06 MB
Uploaded:April 4, 2017 at 6:22AM UTC
File size:2.98 MB
Uploaded:March 28, 2017 at 2:43PM UTC
File size:2.98 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2017 at 7:28AM UTC
File size:2.96 MB