armeabi-v7a + x86
You are Kid Chameleon, an ordinary kid given strange and fantastic new powers through the use of magical masks. When the villain of a new arcade game escapes into our reality and only you can stop him! Using the masks, transform into an unstoppable warrior, high-flying superhero, or human tank to bring him to justice!
Kid Chameleon joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time! DOWNLOAD THEM ALL!
- Over 100 stages crammed with secret warp points and hidden areas to explore
- Become an axe-wielding maniac, a human tank, a medieval knight, a blood-thirsty berserker, and more!
- Nine different masks to collect, each with different powers!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT – fully integrated wireless Bluetooth controller support
- OFFLINE PLAY
- GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH - download them all!
"Sonic should keep looking over his shoulder, the Kid is on his back." [89%] - Les Ellis, SEGA Pro #6 (April 1992)
"Kid Chameleon has a clever combination of Alex Kidd’s best games, puzzle strategy elements, and arcade-style action." [88%] - "Earth Angel", GamePro #33 (April 1992)
"There's a new kid in town - Kid Chameleon - and he's gonna shake you apart with his rock 'n' rolling adventures." [82%] - Marshal M Rosenthal, SEGA Force #4 (April 1992)
- 10,000 point prize blocks are the most elusive blocks in the game... can you find any?
- Scoring 100,000 points early on in the game allows you to skip ahead to the half-way point
- Giant floating head Heady Metal is the one and only boss in Kid Chameleon
- Kid Chameleon received two full stories in Sonic the Comic in the UK
- Want to speedrun a level? Try the Cyclone mask!
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
- Originally released in 1992 worldwide
- Developed by SEGA's in-house American studio STI
- In Japan, the game is known as Chameleon Kid
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Kid Chameleon, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Uploaded:February 4, 2019 at 12:08PM UTC
File size:44.44 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2018 at 2:08PM UTC
File size:43.75 MB
Uploaded:June 29, 2017 at 4:17PM UTC
File size:47.09 MB
Uploaded:June 21, 2017 at 6:49PM UTC
File size:47.1 MB