armeabi-v7a + x86
Supports installation on external storage.
- REWIND - turn back time to give yourself the edge
- HAPTIC SUPPORT – get into the game with responsive button presses
- GRAPHICS - new filters that allow you to view the action your way
- CONTROL CUSTOMIZATION - take full control with re-mappable buttons
They've killed your master and captured your bride, so now you must travel the globe to dish out ninjutsu justice to the crime syndicate. Master ninjutsu techniques and collect mystical power-ups as you fight your way through this retro classic.
The Revenge of Shinobi joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- Eight globe-trotting districts, each with its own unique boss battle
- Secret power-ups hidden throughout the game
- Collect shuriken to take out enemies from afar (psst... the old code still works!)
- Master ninjutsu techniques and devastate your foe
- Summon fire and thunder to take out entire waves of adversaries
- Four difficulty levels, from beginner to master ninja.
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
- LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT - HID compatible controllers
- OFFLINE PLAY
- GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH - Download them all!
- "I just didn't want to stop playing." [94%] - Julian "Jaz" Rignall, Mean Machines #1 (October 1990)
- "Brill graphics, exceptional sound, and uncomplicated gameplay make for excellent ninja-fighting thrills 'n' spills." [93%] - Paul Rand, Computer & Video Games #99 (February 1990)
- "Distressingly involving and hair-wrenchingly addictive." [92%] - Julian Boardman, Raze #3 (January 1991)
- Spider-Man was once an officially licensed character in the game
- There have been many revisions of the game due to copyright issues
- Legendary composer Yuzo Koshiro also wrote the music for both Game Gear Shinobi titles
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
- Originally released in 1989 in Japan and North America, with the European release arriving in 1990
- Known as The Super Shinobi in Japan
- Released in arcades on SEGA's Mega-Tech platform
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, The Revenge of Shinobi, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Uploaded:October 31, 2018 at 2:21PM UTC
File size:43.15 MB
Uploaded:July 4, 2018 at 10:37PM UTC
File size:41.41 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2017 at 11:52PM UTC
File size:44.88 MB