armeabi-v7a + x86
Supports installation on external storage.
Brawl, blast, morph and bomb your way through 16 lethal levels of mechanized mayhem. Collect devastating power-ups and morph your body into killer weaponry to end the robots’ toxic reign!
- 16 toxic levels of run ‘n’ gun insanity! Combat waves of mechanized monsters in hellish future-world.
- Transform VectorMan into a drill, a bomb, or a mechanized fish to bring the robot tyranny to an end!
- The better you are, the more power-ups you’ll earn to give you the edge over a host of insane enemies.
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
- PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
- SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game
- LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
- REWIND GAMEPLAY – go back in time to beat some of SEGA's hardest challenges
- HAPTIC SUPPORT: get into the game with responsive button presses
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
"Absolutely great. One of the best releases of the year.”[96%] - CVG (November 1995)
"I guarantee your jaw will drop in amazement."[90%] - SEGA Pro (December 1995)
- The word ‘Orbot’ means a robot who’s body is entirely composed of orbs.
- When someone completed the game, the game cartridge would light up with a special telephone number for people to dial to see if they were the first to complete it!
- When originally released, the first person to complete the game won $25,000 and a role in a SEGA advert for their efforts!
- Although VectorMan got a sequel, a third game was originally planned and would have seen our hero redesigned from top to toe!
- The game was originally released in 1995
- Developed by: SEGA
- Designers: Rich Karpp & Mark Lorenzen
- Composer: Jon Holland
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see www.sega.com/mprivacy#2e_Third_Party_Info for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see www.sega.com/mprivacy#2e_Third_Party_Info for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, VectorMan, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Uploaded:June 21, 2018 at 2:14AM UTC
File size:41.96 MB