Please keep the feedback coming! Thank you!
What can I do with Skype Lite?
Skype Lite is designed for the India market with new and integrated features, such as support for SMS, native phone contacts and calls, data usage tracking, India focused Skype Bots to help our users be more productive, in addition to many FREE Skype features like free messaging, audio and video calls, you already know and love!
Skype Lite is lightweight, quick to download and runs fast on most popular Android devices. It is built with the latest Skype technology to perform well - even under limited network connections and help you save money with data saving features for video call. Things you can do with Skype Lite now:
• Free voice or video calls with anyone on Skype
• Free voice or video group calling
• Chat with your friends and family via Skype for free
• Never miss important information or date with SMS Insights
• Reduced data consumption for Skype video calls
• Know your data usage in the app any time for messaging and video usage.
• Share photos, emoticons, phone screen and files (up to 300 MB)
• Explore the world of Skype Bots
• Free calling from India to US/Canada landlines and mobiles. Excludes special, premium service & non-geographic numbers. Internet and/or mobile fees may apply. See full terms.
We are continuously working to improve and enrich your messaging & video calling experience with Skype Lite. Please give us feedback at [email protected] to help shape the future of Skype!
Skype Group Calling
Skype is all about bringing people together, so whether it’s face-to-face over a group video call. Available to all Skype Lite users across India, Group Video Calling allows anyone to join the group video or audio call on Skype Lite – all for free. Connecting is easy. Simply tap on the call tab on Skype Lite, and start the group call with your friends on Skype Lite. You can also share a Skype Lite group call link with your friends on popular social apps like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or SMS, and invite them to join the call.
Don’t have a Skype account? Forgot your password? Not a problem! Anyone who receives the group video call link from you can join the call as a guest on Skype Lite right away by providing a name, without the need to sign up or sign into a Skype account any more .
What is SMS Insights?
SMS Insights is designed to intelligently pull relevant information from your SMS messages and present it at a glance in smart categories such as financial, appointments or travel. Behind the scenes, Microsoft uses machine learning models to classify and extract relevant information from SMS on your phones. These models are run locally on your phones and completely automated.
What are the key user benefits of SMS Insights?
Using your most recent SMS messages, SMS Insights enables you to:
• Keep track of appointments
• Check your bank and wallet balance
• Track the delivery status of online purchases across providers
• Review and pay bills
• Check flight status and check-in for your flight
• Check train and PNR status
• Organize discounts that retailers have sent you via SMS
Uploaded:March 18, 2018 at 4:21PM UTC
File size:20.17 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2018 at 3:37PM UTC
File size:19.73 MB
Uploaded:February 22, 2018 at 6:21AM UTC
File size:19.62 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2018 at 3:16PM UTC
File size:19.47 MB
Uploaded:February 12, 2018 at 5:51PM UTC
File size:20.32 MB
Uploaded:February 3, 2018 at 7:49AM UTC
File size:20.15 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2018 at 4:52PM UTC
File size:20.14 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2018 at 4:33PM UTC
File size:20.1 MB
Uploaded:January 26, 2018 at 10:47PM UTC
File size:20.52 MB
Uploaded:January 13, 2018 at 5:07PM UTC
File size:20.39 MB