• When adding channel topics or purpose, you can now use any standard message formatting, be it bold, italic, or links or usernames.
• We added a new, simpler way to sign into all workspaces associated with one email address.
• When you got two messages, you weren’t receiving a notification sound for the second one. You now will.
Full Release Notes: slack.com/release-notes/android
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: slack.com/
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
September 27, 2017
Uploaded:March 24, 2018 at 12:31AM UTC
File size:29.24 MB
Uploaded:March 14, 2018 at 7:27PM UTC
File size:29.18 MB
Uploaded:February 25, 2018 at 6:16AM UTC
File size:29.2 MB
Uploaded:February 10, 2018 at 6:37AM UTC
File size:40.53 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2018 at 6:30AM UTC
File size:40.34 MB
Uploaded:January 19, 2018 at 12:21AM UTC
File size:40.27 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2017 at 8:57PM UTC
File size:31.8 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2017 at 10:53PM UTC
File size:31.65 MB
Uploaded:November 17, 2017 at 4:00PM UTC
File size:31.59 MB
Uploaded:November 8, 2017 at 8:45PM UTC
File size:31.46 MB