- Improving the quality of operation
- The display speed of "Top picks" has been increased.
Thank you for using TV SideView.
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. Use the TV program guide widget to view all currently playing programmes.
Use your smart phone to discover TV programs and control your TV remotely. Using the app you can use your android mobile just like a TV remote to directly control your Sony Bravia TV by simply swiping your screen.
TV SideView’s fantastic functionality enables users to browse content, as well as send and receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows!
Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended TV programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate media remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Version:3.0.0(103000001) for Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
Uploaded:December 8, 2015 at 10:43PM UTC
File size:25.25 MB
Version:2.14.1(102140100) for Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
Uploaded:September 17, 2015 at 6:40PM UTC
File size:17.82 MB
Version:2.13.1(102130100) for Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
Uploaded:August 5, 2015 at 8:23PM UTC
File size:17.04 MB
Version:2.11.1(102110100) for Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
Uploaded:April 2, 2015 at 5:43PM UTC
File size:16.35 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2018 at 5:19PM UTC
File size:28.67 MB
Uploaded:March 28, 2018 at 9:18PM UTC
File size:28.55 MB
Uploaded:February 8, 2018 at 5:01AM UTC
File size:28.75 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2017 at 8:33PM UTC
File size:29.17 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2017 at 10:14AM UTC
File size:29.16 MB
Uploaded:October 11, 2017 at 4:20PM UTC
File size:29.11 MB
Uploaded:September 13, 2017 at 4:45PM UTC
File size:28.98 MB
Uploaded:August 16, 2017 at 7:45PM UTC
File size:29.01 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2017 at 2:18PM UTC
File size:27.61 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2017 at 5:57AM UTC
File size:27.68 MB