arm + x86 + x86_64
**Currently invite only**
Available in US only at this time. Need a code? Request in-app or at www.soundhound.com/hound
Say it. Get it.
Hound is an app that you speak to, and it understands what you are looking for or trying to do. It’s like a voice-enabled search engine. It’s also like a personal assistant.
Being the fastest and easiest way to get the information, entertainment, and communication services you want, Hound is built for a hands-free world, from the ground up.
You will find yourself opening Hound to do what you used to type and tap for, because now you can simply Hound and get it faster.
• Local Search
• Hotel Search + Expedia booking
• Make phone calls
• Web searches - speak what you’re looking for instead of typing
• Video search
• News search
• Photo search
• Stock Lookups
• Flight status
• Date and Time
• Alarm and Timer
• Music search
• "SoundHound Now" - activate a music recognition search or a Sing/Hum search
• Mortgage Calculator
• Word and phrase translation
• Play interactive games
• … and more
You can go hands free by saying, "Ok Hound"
What makes Hound amazing?
Hound's Speech-to-Meaning engine delivers unrivaled speed and accuracy. Speech recognition and natural language understanding is done simultaneously and in real time. Compared to traditional approaches that perform speech recognition first, then send the result to a search or understanding engine, Hound does it immediately. You experience speed and accuracy.
You can speak naturally. No need to speak in fragmented key-words. Hound has the ability to handle natural language sentences, including details, specifics, and multiple criteria (think, for example, of describing the hotel you want to find to have a gym, free-wi-fi and be less than $200 a night). Hound can even understand exclusions and negation (for example, if you want to find a place for lunch, but since you've had Chinese all week, you can say "show me restaurants nearby, excluding Chinese places"). This empowers you to really get what you’re searching for, quicker and with a great experience.
You will find yourself opening Hound to do what you used to type and tap for, because now you can simply Hound it and get it faster.
End User Agreement
Hound is the best way to search using your natural voice.
What do we mean by natural voice? Instead of talking like a search query "OK Hound… Find Chinese restaurants", just ask "OK Hound… What are the top rated Chinese restaurants near me?" You'll be amazed at the lightning-fast response.
Want to try something more advanced? Hound can use follow-up questions and commands to filter, sort, or add more information to the original request. Give this a shot: "OK Hound… Find Asian restaurants rated 4 stars or more within walking distance of Times Square and exclude Chinese, Korean, and Thai"
But Hound isn't limited to restaurants and coffee shops. Use Hound to:
Search, discover, and play music:
- “OK Hound... What song is playing?”
- “OK Hound... Play the top hits by Echo & the Bunnymen”
Research and get trivia answers quickly:
- “OK Hound... When was Alexa Alemanni born?"
- “OK Hound... Tell me about the constellation Lyra"
- “OK Hound... Tell me about the Amazon River"
Set alarms and timers:
- "OK Hound… Set an alarm for 7am every weekday"
- "OK Hound… Set a timer to take out the chicken in 40 minutes"
Get the latest news:
- “OK Hound… Show me the latest news headlines”
- “OK Hound… Play me the latest news from NPR”
- “OK Hound… What is stock price of Amazon?”
Call, text, navigate handsfree:
- “OK Hound… Call Alexa at work"
- “OK Hound… Text Jeff ‘I’ll be there in five minutes’”
- “OK Hound… Show me directions to the nearest Whole Foods”
Get the weather forecast:
- “OK Hound… What’s the weather going to be like tomorrow at 6pm?
- “OK Hound… How about in Seattle in two weeks?”
Plan a night out at the movies:
- "OK Hound… What movies are playing near me around 7pm?"
- "OK Hound… What are the top action movies in theaters right now?"
- "OK Hound… What movies are playing in IMAX?"
Book an Uber:
- "OK Hound… How much is an Uber to the airport?"
- "OK Hound… Get an Uber to the nearest movie theater"
Search for hotels and plan your travel:
- “OK Hound… Show hotels in Seattle that are pet-friendly, have a gym, and cost less than $275”
Numbers, calculations, and even mortgage estimates:
- “OK Hound… What is a prime number?”
- “OK Hound… What is the square root of 16 minus the square root of 9?”
- "OK Hound… Split a $96 bill two ways with a 15% tip"
- "OK Hound… What's the monthly payment for a $500,000 house with 20% down?"
What will you use Hound for?
Hound takes speed and accuracy to a new level thanks to our powerful Houndify platform, combining Speech Recognition and Natural Language Understanding into a single step. We call it Speech-to-Meaning (TM). Other assistants simply translate words into text, and the do a voice search the old way. But just recognizing words isn't fast enough! Hound, powered by Houndify, is the fastest and most accurate independent voice assistant in the market today.
End User Agreement: www.soundhound.com/hound-end-user-agreement
Uploaded:December 23, 2017 at 1:20AM UTC
File size:22.5 MB
Uploaded:December 2, 2017 at 4:34AM UTC
File size:22.32 MB
Uploaded:October 27, 2017 at 11:44PM UTC
File size:21.72 MB
Uploaded:September 26, 2017 at 3:51PM UTC
File size:21.72 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2017 at 11:42PM UTC
File size:21.7 MB
Uploaded:June 26, 2017 at 7:24PM UTC
File size:21.66 MB
Uploaded:February 17, 2017 at 9:06PM UTC
File size:24.72 MB
Uploaded:December 21, 2016 at 12:28AM UTC
File size:24.39 MB
Uploaded:November 17, 2016 at 8:52AM UTC
File size:24.66 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2016 at 9:26PM UTC
File size:24.89 MB