- Improved login process
- Bug fixes and improvements
- bug fixes, and addressing casting conditions
2.0.1 - 2.0.3
- Bugfixes, addressed some crash conditions
- Completely rebuilt app with new user interface
- Faster and more responsive
- Improved playback experience
- Chromecast support
- Sign in with Google and Facebook
With over 6,000 hours of programming and instant catch-up of your favourite SBS programs, SBS On Demand has something for everyone - download the upgraded SBS On Demand app and browse our extensive collection.
SBS On Demand for Android presents the following features:
• SBS On Demand exclusives and Australian premieres
• Instant access to catch-up on your favourite SBS programs, including SBS VICELAND shows
• Browse our catalogue of over 900 movies, 50 drama series, and 200 documentaries
• Cast your favourite SBS program to your TV with Google Chromecast support.
• Log in to optimise your experience:
- Add videos to favourites
- Receive notifications on the shows you love and when they’re about to expire
- Playback support so you can continue watching where you left off
- Gain exclusive previews of new SBS programs
This update, produced in collaboration with Switch Media and Stripy Sock, supports Android OS 4.4+ and is optimised for most Android devices.
Want to know more? Check out the SBS On Demand FAQs here www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/faqs and follow SBS On Demand on Facebook and Twitter for the latest programs and updates.
If you choose to watch videos on the SBS On Demand app over your mobile provider’s network, you should take your data quota into consideration. Should you exceed this quota, you may need to pay for extra costs.
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Uploaded:April 18, 2017 at 6:51PM UTC
File size:15.04 MB