"A green initiative by State Bank of India offering convenience of filling vouchers using smart phones. Using SBI Digi Voucher is as simple as 1-2-3-4:
1. Authenticate using your credentials
2. Select and fill the desired voucher
3. Receive reference number on your smart phone
4. Visit your branch to complete the transaction
You can now use your smart phone to initiate these banking transactions:
1) Deposit to saving account using cash
2) Deposit to saving account using SBI account cheque
3) Deposit to loan account through SBI account cheque
4) NEFT using SBI account cheque
5) RTGS using SBI account cheque
6) Request for demand draft issuance using SBI account cheque
7) Cash withdrawal through SBI account with or without cheque with Internet Banking Authentication"
With SBI Digi Voucher app, you can also view history of your digital vouchers.
Uploaded:January 8, 2020 at 12:46PM UTC
File size:4.07 MB