Version: 1.283.0 (55)
Target: Android 12 (API 31)
We’re thrilled to launch new recovery routines for cyclists! With this version athletes can now get access to our expanded content library and updated routine recommendations specifically designed to help cyclists fix their aches and pains.
Also in this update you will see:
• Strength and mobility content for cyclists, featuring pro athlete Amity Rockwell.
• A new bodymap to let you create recovery routines for the upper body.
• New UI changes to deliver more content information.
Recover Athletics is the recovery app for Strava athletes.
Our team works with the world's best sports physicians and Olympians to help athletes fix aches & pains and prevent injury. In 90 seconds, the app will customize a program for your body and your training. These programs include strength, mobility, plyometrics, and other techniques to increase your injury resilience. This content is evidence-based, with exercises that have been proven to reduce aches & pains and help prevent injury. With this app, you can become a stronger and more injury-proof athlete.
Recover and Strava share an integrated subscription
• When you subscribe to Recover Premium, you'll automatically unlock a Strava subscription.
• All Strava subscribers get free access to Recover Premium when they log in with Strava.
• An all new Prehab Coach delivers personalized recovery recommendations.
• A Best in class body map helps you identify your aches and pains so the app can create a recovery program for you.
• Soreness tracking & journaling for multiple pain areas to help you see your progress.
• New recovery routines from pro athletes including Keira D'Amato, Amity Rockwell, Nell Rojas, and Hillary Allen.
• Custom Routine Creation allows athletes to browse our full library of movements and build a routine that is just right for you.
• Create Favorites by tapping the star icon on the routine overview screen and get quick access to these routines right from the home page.
Uploaded:December 14, 2022 at 11:10AM UTC
File size:61.06 MB
Uploaded:December 1, 2022 at 1:02AM UTC
File size:61.03 MB