Strava makes fitness tracking social. We house your entire active journey in one spot – and you get to share it with friends. Here’s how:
• Record everything – runs, rides, hikes, yoga and over 30 other sport types. Think of Strava as the homebase of your movement.
• Discover anywhere – our Routes tool uses de-identified Strava data to intelligently recommend popular routes based on your preferences. You can also build your own.
• Build a support network – Strava’s about celebrating movement. Here you’ll find your community and cheer each other on.
• Train smarter – get data insights to understand your progress and see how you improve. Your Training Log is the record of all your workouts.
• Move safer – share your real-time location with loved ones while outdoors for an extra layer of safety.
• Sync your favorite apps and devices – Strava is compatible with thousands of them (Wear OS, Samsung, Fitbit, Garmin – you name it).
• Join and create challenges – join millions in monthly challenges to chase new goals, collect digital badges and stay accountable.
• Embrace the unfiltered – your feed on Strava is filled with real efforts from real people. That’s how we motivate each other.
• Whether you’re a world-class athlete or a total beginner, you belong here. Just record and go.
Strava includes both a free version and a subscription version with premium features.
Terms of Service: www.strava.com/legal/terms
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT: Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216919047-Supported-Android-devices-and-Android-operating-systems
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:April 29, 2023 at 12:07AM UTC
File size:19.8 MB
Uploaded:June 1, 2023 at 7:25PM UTC
File size:18.47 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2023 at 7:17PM UTC
File size:18.51 MB
Uploaded:May 17, 2023 at 4:32PM UTC
File size:18.5 MB
Uploaded:May 11, 2023 at 11:50AM UTC
File size:18.32 MB
Uploaded:May 6, 2023 at 7:28AM UTC
File size:33.13 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2023 at 8:46PM UTC
File size:18.56 MB
Uploaded:April 26, 2023 at 11:00PM UTC
File size:18.52 MB
Uploaded:April 20, 2023 at 6:26AM UTC
File size:18.3 MB
Uploaded:April 14, 2023 at 1:05PM UTC
File size:18.3 MB
Uploaded:April 5, 2023 at 10:40PM UTC
File size:18.26 MB