Version: 4.29.50 (42950240)
Target: Android 10 (Q, API 29)
- increased base to 4.29.50
- added a new header icon
- added the following mods: tablet mode, compact header. (thanks to Oizaro)
This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 4.65.50:
What is Vanced?
Vanced is a better version of the stock Android YouTube app! Includes adblocking, background playback, and lot more. Use the Vanced Manager app to install YouTube Vanced easily.
YouTube Vanced, but for Music! Relatively less feature-rich but fullfills your needs. With adblocking and background playback enabled, experience the YouTube Music anywhere without any hassle.
PikaShow is a streaming app for Android! It will give you access to enjoy unlimited entertainment free of charge. You can watch TV shows, New Movies, Live Cricket, Download Videos and lot more.
List of all the exclusive features of YouTube Vanced App.
- Features the true AMOLED dark mode to reduce battery and eye strain.
- With adblocking enabled blocks all ads in videos and play videos in the background or PiP (Picture in Picture) mode - supports android 8.0 and up
- Controls brightness and volume with Swipe Control like the other video players such as MX Player (with configurable padding).
- The auto-repeat feature allows you to enjoy your favorite songs and videos keep playing in a loop.
- Not much interest in the new comments section or mini player? Simply toggle them to the tablet version which is similar to the old version (slightly buggy though).
- Allows to override Codec options like forcing H.264 or VP9 for old devices.
- If you need a cinematic experience, it allows you to force turn off 60fps or HDR playback. (Access to the custom device configs are on our Discord or XDA)
- Allows you to set the default video resolution as high or low if you want to, and also override screen resolution for the sharp 4K playback on any device.
- You can change the default playback speed between 0.25x to 2x (assuming your device is good enough)
- Ability to toggle home ads, merchandise ads, UI ads, community posts, movie upselling, compact movie, movie shelf removal, compact banners (like covid info), remove comments, and much more!
- New feature to skip annoying sponsor advertisements (where the YouTuber puts a service or product ads in the middle of a video)
- It also allows you to skip other unwanted things like intros, outros, and reminders to like & subscribe.
- Using this API found here. You can follow the link to find more information on how this API works.
- Also features the ability to submit your segments to the API and contribute to the community.
- Full control over whether to automatically skip a sponsored segment or showing a button for the skip, or just not skipping it at all.
- Highlights the segments in the specific colors based on their category in the seek bar/timeline.
Return YouTube™ Dislike
- Reverses the dislike counter removal, so you can see the number of dislikes in videos again
- Using the Return YouTube™ Dislike API found here. Click for more information on how it works
- It uses extension and vanced userbase dislike submissions to estimate total dislikes on new videos and archived dislike data for old videos.
Uploaded:March 10, 2022 at 5:31AM UTC
File size:58.97 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2022 at 5:27PM UTC
File size:58.78 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2021 at 4:47AM UTC
File size:59.22 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2021 at 9:07PM UTC
File size:57.64 MB
Uploaded:June 10, 2021 at 3:45AM UTC
File size:73.33 MB
Uploaded:June 4, 2021 at 9:51PM UTC
File size:73.33 MB
Uploaded:May 26, 2021 at 7:00AM UTC
File size:73.21 MB
Uploaded:May 17, 2021 at 2:39PM UTC
File size:60.92 MB
Uploaded:April 30, 2021 at 12:16AM UTC
File size:60.76 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2021 at 2:51PM UTC
File size:77.71 MB