Version: 188.8.131.52 (130)
Target: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
A new app update to rule them all!
- Improved reliability of computer <-> phone syncing
- Squashed some bugs where files would hang around after you deleted them
- Added a switch to optionally disable auto connecting to Chromecasts
- Interface tweaks / bug fixes
- Lots of other misc bug fixes!
Videostream lets you stream local videos (downloads, etc.) from your computer to your Chromecast or Android TV in full 1080p! This Android app will remote control Videostream, which is an easy-to-use Chrome app (Get it for free at www.getVideostream.com). Now working on Android TV (Shield, Nexus Player, Sony, Sharp, etc.)!
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- AndroidTV (Sony, Sharp, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield)
- Localization of languages
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files (and 450+ others!)
- Volume control
- Full media library: browse your PC from your phone!
- Mp3/Music streaming
- 3D Videos
Uploaded:February 28, 2018 at 5:47PM UTC
File size:11.11 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2017 at 7:57PM UTC
File size:11.1 MB
Uploaded:July 31, 2017 at 4:49PM UTC
File size:11.06 MB
Uploaded:July 25, 2017 at 6:25PM UTC
File size:11.05 MB
Uploaded:January 1, 2017 at 5:37PM UTC
File size:11.02 MB
Uploaded:December 21, 2015 at 10:50PM UTC
File size:5.07 MB