- New user interface, with a better usability and clear concise messages.
- Possibility to group Latches or TOTPs in separate folders.
- Changes integrated to ensure the full compliance with the new European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Integration of biometric within the authentication process (Touch Sensor).
Download this free app to enhance the security of your digital life. Simple and practical.
Latch makes additional authorization management possible thanks to their self-management locks, besides a second authentication factor (TOTP). The alert system of Latch enables real-time identification of suspicious behaviors on your accounts.
From this simple app, you can set up service operations on your own, by “locking” or “unlocking” applications when you are not using them.
- Latch controls the authentication phase, so you can block or unblock service access whenever you want.
- You will be able to enable blockage on a number of service operations such as credit cards, bank transfers, setting changes, etc.
- Latch provides you with a second authentication factor based on a temporary PIN, so you have the possibility to set it up as an optional or mandatory security feature.
Yes, it’s that simple. ElevenPaths, the Telefónica Group’s Cybersecurity Unit, joins Security and Control for everyone with a single tap.
If you had a positive experience with Latch, please take a few seconds to rate us. Your opinion is really important and encourage us to keep progressing.
For further information, go to latch.elevenpaths.com
Would you like to join the Latch developers’ community? There you will have the possibility to download our SDKs and plug-ins for free! Come on! We are looking forward to seeing you there! latch.elevenpaths.com/www
Don’t miss our news on cybersecurity and follow us through our specialized blog to keep your devices secure: blog.elevenpaths.com
Uploaded:January 14, 2019 at 8:42AM UTC
File size:4.67 MB
Uploaded:December 19, 2018 at 9:32AM UTC
File size:4.73 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2018 at 12:07PM UTC
File size:7.52 MB