Install and rate the latest app version now.
Many thanks for your feedback!
An overview of functionality:
• Remote control: Use a smartphone to control heating, lighting or electrical devices while you’re away or conveniently from your sofa
• Alarm system: Employ motion sensors, cameras, door and window sensors in specific rooms or throughout the entire house to monitor your home
• Cameras: Access and monitor cameras while you’re away to ensure everything back home is fine; alarm alert images are saved by Magenta SmartHome for users in the cloud
• Housesitter: This function turns on lights, music and vacuum cleaner noises while you’re away, simulating a human presence
• Alerts: Receive notifications of predetermined smart home information on your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch
• Profiles: Scenarios like “Workweek Mornings” or “TV Evenings” can be used to define lighting and electrical device presets that can be automatically or manually activated according to time, for example
• Heating: Apply individual heating profiles in your house, ensuring the perfect temperature throughout the day with smart control
• Secure your house from avoidable damage with smoke, CO2, motion and moisture sensors that notify you automatically on your smartphone or tablet
Make your house intelligent with Magenta SmartHome:
• Open system with renowned partners like Sonos, Philips Hue, Osram, Netatmo, Miele, Amazon, Bitron Video, D-Link, eQ-3, Sengled, Logitech ERGO, Schellenberg, Centralite and many more brands are being added all the time.
• Compatible with smartphones and tablets and VW App Connect*
• Voice command functionality with Amazon Echo and Google Home
• Intuitive use and simple installation
• Wireless operation is appropriate for both houses and apartments, renters and homeowners
• New functionality is being added regularly
• Highest standards for data protection and security
• Safe from external hacking
This app requires the Magenta SmartHome basic package comprised of the QIVICON Home Base and Magenta SmartHome service, as well as compatible Magenta SmartHome devices.
Are you using the Telekom Speedport Smart as a router? Then you don't need a separate QIVICON Home Base. The router can be used as a control center for the Magenta SmartHome. The basic package and all necessary devices can be ordered in Germany at Deutsche Telekom shops, via the hotline 0800-1919300, at partner retail stores and online at: www.smarthome.de
For optimal use, please use an Android device with operating system version 5.0 or later.
Find more information about Magenta SmartHome from Deutsche Telekom at: www.smarthome.de
Help & contact
For questions or suggestions please use the contact options listed on www.smarthome.de/kontakt. We appreciate your feedback!
Have fun with Magenta SmartHome!
* Requirements: For "SmartHome in Volkswagen", the option is App-Connect. App-Connect is available with the Infotainment systems Composition Media, Discover Media or Discover Pro. MirrorLink® is the automotive expansion for Android. In Volkswagen models, SmartHome therefore currently only works with MirrorLink-compatible Android devices.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
November 20, 2018
Uploaded:July 31, 2019 at 12:07PM UTC
File size:29.35 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2019 at 12:01PM UTC
File size:45.49 MB
Uploaded:May 7, 2019 at 12:02PM UTC
File size:43.93 MB
Uploaded:April 11, 2019 at 8:07AM UTC
File size:67.16 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2019 at 4:26PM UTC
File size:67.16 MB
Uploaded:February 19, 2019 at 8:40AM UTC
File size:67.72 MB
Uploaded:January 22, 2019 at 7:13PM UTC
File size:67.7 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2018 at 1:03PM UTC
File size:67.69 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2018 at 3:18PM UTC
File size:67.18 MB
Uploaded:November 8, 2018 at 5:48PM UTC
File size:67.17 MB