- Daily rainfall amounts; view at the bottom of each timeline
- Hourly precipitation rates; tap on “Precip Rate” condition below each timeline
- Advisory-level severe weather alerts show in the app
- Precipitation map legend on Map tab
- Tap on shortened hourly descriptions in the timeline to view the full text
- Bug fixes
Featured in: New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Wired, and more.
DARK SKY FREE
The app is free to download and includes a full 24-hour forecast, a detailed 7-day forecast, current conditions, multiple saved locations, historical data, and beautiful weather maps.
DARK SKY PREMIUM
Sign up for a two-week free trial to explore all of the premium features below! If you love it as much as we think you will, it’s only $2.99 / year thereafter (that’s 25 cents a month -- barely the cost of a gumball, and way tastier!).
· Down-to-the-minute Forecasts ·
Down-to-the-minute forecasts tell you exactly when the rain will start or stop, right where you're standing.
· Rain Notifications and Alerts ·
Rain Notifications, Severe Weather Alerts, and Custom Alerts keep you on top of ever-changing weather conditions, without having to open the app.
· Temperature in Status Bar ·
Convenient persistent notification displays the current temperature in your phone’s status bar, and you can swipe down for the full forecast.
· Widgets ·
Widgets show you the weather right on your homescreen: Current conditions, next hour rain forecasts, a daily summary, and a look at the week ahead.
· Wear OS ·
The watch app gives you the full set of Dark Sky capabilities, including current conditions, forecasts for the next 24 hours and next 7 days, and our hyperlocal down-to-the-minute rain forecasts.
Dark Sky is currently available in the US, UK, Ireland, and Puerto Rico.
Uploaded:February 12, 2019 at 6:23PM UTC
File size:19.09 MB
Uploaded:February 12, 2019 at 4:45PM UTC
File size:2.06 MB
Uploaded:December 20, 2018 at 9:14PM UTC
File size:2.06 MB